Can virtual sport betting make someone rich?

kayode10

$Points
I went out to watch the match between France and Denmark with my friend this afternoon. As there is no more cash on us we both looking for a place to watch the match free.

My friend suggested that we should go to sports-betting house as they usually show World Cup match at the centre. I went there together with my friend just to watch the football match and catch some funs phones.

When we got there we met some guys discussing about the effect of virtual sport betting on their lifestyle. My belief is that it is pretty much easier to win a lot of money with virtual betting. I just want to ask you guys that can virtual betting make someone rich

It is not easy to get money through virtual games. It is always a risk venture. It is programmed in such a way that the users lose much before they win. But if we have decoded the way the game is programmed, there is likely we win much but still it is not a surest way of getting rich.

Don't even think about it, virtual sport betting games even destroy people's life faster than that normal betting games. Virtual to me is like something that's control by the betting company, you can never see people winning huge amount from virtual. You can play 10x on virtual and lose every game.

It is very possible for you to win sport bet and become rich that is if you are very lucky to win a very big amount of money that run into millions of dollars then you will certainly become rich.

It might with luck you can win awesome amount of money if you are lucky enough, but at the same time it can also make someone broke, all this depend on luck in other to win you must belong into an online gambling group which you can get update from in other to be updated about sport betting

It might with luck you can win awesome amount of money if you are lucky enough, but at the same time it can also make someone broke, all this depend on luck in other to win you must belong into an online gambling group which you can get update from in other to be updated about sport betting
It is very possible for you to make huge amount of money from virtual soccer if you know the tricks and tips because there are people who know the tips and tricks on how to bet on Virtual soccer and win consecutively.

I can never give advice to anyone to play virtual game online, i personally have tried to play the game but always loss my money, to me i think virtual game is very difficult to play. Instead of playing virtual i prefer playing my real football betting because sometimes you can predict the outcome but virtual game, you can never predict the outcome

Don't even consider it; virtual sports betting games actually ruin people's lives more quickly than traditional betting games. Virtual, in my opinion, is something that the betting firm controls; you seldom see anyone making significant winnings from virtual. You might win 10 times on the computer and still lose every time.

Don't even consider it; virtual sports betting games actually ruin people's lives more quickly than traditional betting games. Virtual, in my opinion, is something that the betting firm controls; you seldom see anyone making significant winnings from virtual. You might win 10 times on the computer and still lose every time.
It seems you are very conversant with the virtual soccer games . You are correct because it could ruin someone's life, sometimes around last year and I lost almost 50,000 Nigerian naira to virtual soccer within 30 minutes.

It is not possible for virtual sport betting to make you rich but the only thing that one could do is to play with caution and if you have the trick that is involved you can stake high to make reasonable money.

It is not possible for virtual sport betting to make you rich but the only thing that one could do is to play with caution and if you have the trick that is involved you can stake high to make reasonable money.
I don't think I would support your notion because I've seen people who have made huge amount of money in virtual soccer. I think those people know the trick that is involved in playing the game.

I don't think I would support your notion because I've seen people who have made huge amount of money in virtual soccer. I think those people know the trick that is involved in playing the game.
There are lot of people who has made a huge amount of money playing the virtual games and I wouldn't dispute that. I am not so sure if you could make richness with the virtual game. It isn't in a game of love and the chances of winning big money is slim.

Virtual sport betting can propel someone into financial stability, no doubt. However, it is important to be cautious when betting on these kinds of events because the chances of winning are even more minimal than the normal sport betting.

Hmmm so funny I feel like crying for you bro any motivational speaker that is busting you moral telling you that virtual can ever make you reach does not love good things for you at all because virtual is the most dangerous aboug all betting .

Virtual sport betting can propel someone into financial stability, no doubt. However, it is important to be cautious when betting on these kinds of events because the chances of winning are even more minimal than the normal sport betting.
We shouldn't forget that Virtual soccer comes with a lot of risk and once you are able to understand the risk that the surrounding it and you make use of the Martingale strategy you should be able to make reasonable amount of money with tricks.

We shouldn't forget that Virtual soccer comes with a lot of risk and once you are able to understand the risk that the surrounding it and you make use of the Martingale strategy you should be able to make reasonable amount of money with tricks.
Is as much as virtual soccer can make you rich or you can make huge amount of money from it, it has a lot of risk that one need to be very careful whenever you are playing the virtual soccer because the risk is very high.

I understand your point, but I am quite confused as to what is meant by Martingale strategy. Could you please educate me on how this strategy works? Maybe it could enable me to improve on my betting capabilities.

Sports betting is unlikely to make you rich unless you turn it into a full-time job and become one of the best bettors in the world. That's an extreme statement and before getting rich, it's important to remember that only a small percentage of sports bettors are simply profitable

Sports betting is unlikely to make you rich unless you turn it into a full-time job and become one of the best bettors in the world. That's an extreme statement and before getting rich, it's important to remember that only a small percentage of sports bettors are simply profitable
It is not advisable to turn the gambling into a full-time job because it is not a guaranteed job that could give you steady means of income. You need to bet occasionally and with caution.

A person can become rich if they managed to win huge amount of money from sports betting. But this is just a tiny fraction how to be entire percentage of those who are playing it is only very few of them making good money from sports betting.

Back