Can you use someone else money to gamble?

kayode10

$Points
I belong to a group in which they are sharing sure bet and the fixed matches with different people and the member. one thing is that some of these results are usually tally with the exact result of the match. It's like this guy's has inside secret of the fixed matches and that's why they are sending it to the public. if there is a bit much and someone to not have money can someone use somebody else money to place bets?

Even if i believe in fixed match and you want to play it, i will advice you not to use money that's not your own that might put you in trouble if you lose the money. Generally, I don't usually believe in anything called fixed match but even if a match will be fixed, it can never be any competitive match in the Europe top 5 leagues

It is not really advisable to use someone else's money to place a bet or to use a loan to bet because it could be detrimental and we don't really need such a thing because it could an havoc because bet is not hundred percent sure.

It is not really advisable to use someone else's money to place a bet or to use a loan to bet because it could be detrimental and we don't really need such a thing because it could an havoc because bet is not hundred percent sure.
This is possible if someone else is an exchanger placing your bet with his money for exchange rate then pay you sports betting winning by taking percentage and you are out of head ache to exchange your money to fiat currency.

To be very honest with you this is a bad idea to use someone else money to play Gamble. the reason is that there is no show guarantee of making back the money after placing the bet as everything is based on luck when it comes to gambling. And it can even cause hatred between you and the person if you are unable to provide the money on time.

It is not really advisable to use someone else's money to place a bet or to use a loan to bet because it could be detrimental because it could an havoc because bet is not hundred percent sure. What if You now use it to play gambling and you now loss how are you going to pay the person back the money ,so i will advise us not to use someone else's money to pay gambling

I wouldn't advice that what of you're gonna loose. But to be on the safe side just let the person know the risk you're taking but no Matter don't gamble with someone's 💰 money

One thing I always put at the back of my mind is that there is no way you are going to be successful all the time in gambling because you cannot control the outcome. This is why I am never going to use another person's money to gamble.

I can't actually do so , using someone else money to gamble is more risky , because what if the person demands the money back ,it's best I actually don't gamble again ,than to use someone else money to gamble ,which to me is a very wrong thing or pattern

Back