Could under 2.5 goals be the correct choice for this matchup?

J

Julio88

Barcelona's defense leads the league by a wide margin with just 6 goals allowed in 18 games this season of Spain's top division. In their eight league games played in front of their supporters this year, Betis only allowed 5 goals. This season, very few teams have been able to muster many shots on goal against them. Given that Real Betis has only lost one league game at home since the season's beginning, they ought to pose a formidable challenge to Blaugrana in this match. In this game, I believe goals will be scarce, so I'd go with the under 2.5 prediction.

Barcelona's defense leads the league by a wide margin with just 6 goals allowed in 18 games this season of Spain's top division. In their eight league games played in front of their supporters this year, Betis only allowed 5 goals. This season, very few teams have been able to muster many shots on goal against them. Given that Real Betis has only lost one league game at home since the season's beginning, they ought to pose a formidable challenge to Blaugrana in this match. In this game, I believe goals will be scarce, so I'd go with the under 2.5 prediction.
If we look at the background, in general there have been many times +2.5 goals in the matches between Barcelona and Betis, so it could be somewhat risky, also Barcelona's form is good now and they are successful against goal , and Barcelona has always been a team that has dominated Betis quite well, but it is also true that Betis this year is strong in general and especially in defense, so I am undecided and when I am I would not bet, What I do believe is that Barcelona will win

If we look at the background, in general there have been many times +2.5 goals in the matches between Barcelona and Betis, so it could be somewhat risky, also Barcelona's form is good now and they are successful against goal , and Barcelona has always been a team that has dominated Betis quite well, but it is also true that Betis this year is strong in general and especially in defense, so I am undecided and when I am I would not bet, What I do believe is that Barcelona will win
Barcelona would most definitely win but due to the unpredictability of betting, I usually prefer to wager in the number of goals to try and manoeuvre away from a wrong prediction in favour of a certain team or teams

Back