Could you share your betting predictions for the match between Rangers and Celtic?

W

WinJonny

Rangers, who entered this game with two clean sheets in five home league games, will be looking to improve their defense.

Celtic hasn't suffered a loss in regulation in five straight games against Rangers; they've won three, and their lone defeat came in an FA Cup encounter that went into extra time. Celtic will become more confident as a result of their domination and want to continue it against their opponents. With 12 straight victories in the league, they have the better record entering this contest. Additionally, their 4-0 victory over Hibernian is evidence of their superiority this year. That was the fourth game in ten where they scored four or more goals, yet despite their offensive prowess, Celtic must worry about their defense.

Celtic are slight favourites due to the possibility that they could truly stamp their authority on the Scottish League with this match against Rangers. The Old Firm derby always provides fireworks, so we will surely see a spectacle.

Rangers, who entered this game with two clean sheets in five home league games, will be looking to improve their defense.

Celtic hasn't suffered a loss in regulation in five straight games against Rangers; they've won three, and their lone defeat came in an FA Cup encounter that went into extra time. Celtic will become more confident as a result of their domination and want to continue it against their opponents. With 12 straight victories in the league, they have the better record entering this contest. Additionally, their 4-0 victory over Hibernian is evidence of their superiority this year. That was the fourth game in ten where they scored four or more goals, yet despite their offensive prowess, Celtic must worry about their defense.
They come into this game with the best record, having won 12 straight league games. Furthermore, their 4-0 triumph over Hibernian serves as proof of their superiority this season. Despite their offensive strength, Celtic must be concerned about their defense because that was the fourth game in ten where they scored four or more goals.

I can never bet on straight win but the two knows how to score goals, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or celtic wining

I can never bet on straight win but the two knows how to score goals, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or celtic wining
I concur with your assertion. The Old Firm derby is a very difficult game to confidently predict the outcome of, because both teams play quite good styles of football and form goes out of the window in these duels

Because to the chance that they might firmly establish their dominance over the Scottish League with this victory over Rangers, Celtic are the slight favorites. There will undoubtedly be a spectacle because the Old Firm derby always has fireworks.

In these types of leagues, betting can be too hazardous for me, therefore I'd prefer stick with other predictions like over goals than to predict a straight win for these two sides. Anybody can win, but one thing is for sure: a goal will undoubtedly be scored, or Celtic will win.

Rangers will only do well whenever it comes to playing against other teams in the Scottish league that's different from Celtic. On many occasion, Celtic has always be victorious whenever it play against Rangers

Back