Daily Sport Betting Tips

Bango

$Points
Here we place our bets and picks. If you want, you can also share. I'm currently researching tomorrow's games and will post my picks here with screenshots soon. I hope we can help each other to win.
Important note: here we only say our personal opinions and choices, and it does not mean that the predictions are 100% correct. Feel free to share whatever you want
There are many games tomorrow and you can win with a little research. Stay tuned. Play responsibly

Well, as promised, Here my picks
Odd: 1.55
Bet with money you can afford to lose
If you want, you can say your picks

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 12-28-38 PlanetOfBets.png

Well, as you know, I gamble for fun and I'm not afraid to take risks. This is a good bet if you are a risk taker. Don't forget to play responsibly. This is high risk
Odd: 3.74
I think Team Liquid can win today

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 14-17-19 PlanetOfBets.png

Another High Risk bet, almost impossible 😅 but let's have some fun and enjoy weekend
Odd: 7.28
Play responsibly, Always bet with money you can afford to lose. The games will start in less than 30 minutes

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 19-11-49 PlanetOfBets.png

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 22-43-14 PlanetOfBets.png

Well that's all I got today. I lost the rest of the bets, which were small amounts, but I am not sad. Betting is a hobby.
I bet on Juventus for the rest of the night. good luck have fun everyone (y)

Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 15-16-44 PlanetOfBets.png

My bet today for fun. High Risk. Only make a bet you can afford to lose!
Among these bets, I am only sure of the Al-Hilal game. But we will see
Good Luck everyone today !

What are you trying to do exactly in this group by posting most of things like this. Are you trying to create a group for sport betting prediction or what. Well it's true that you need huge amount of money to win big from betting

What are you trying to do exactly in this group by posting most of things like this. Are you trying to create a group for sport betting prediction or what. Well it's true that you need huge amount of money to win big from betting
Well, it is important to play responsibly and I am not looking to get rich in betting because it is not possible. Let's not forget that betting is a hobby. I created this thread so that we can share our daily bets with each other and if we want to have a conversation, of course requires an open mind.
Important note: here we only say our personal opinions and choices, and it does not mean that the predictions are 100% correct. Feel free to share whatever you want

What do you think about the match between Dortmund and Chelsea? I looked at the statistics and placed a bet on over 10.5 corners. what you think? can i win? If you look at Chelsea's games, they had more than 10 corners in the last few games, so I think I chose a good option for tonight. Odd: 2.1

Back