Dallas Mavericks vs Chicago Bulls betting picks

J

Julio88

Although I don't enjoy supporting the Mavs, they have to act now or never. The Mavericks are in a strong position because Dallas is still in the running for a playoff spot and the Bulls' playoffs prospects are already sealed. The Bulls will likely offer guys other than their great trio a lot of minutes and opportunities. Chicago has dropped two consecutive games by huge digits, so I anticipate them to play tough, but with Dallas' season on the line, I anticipate them to pull away for a sizable victory.

I agree with your analysis. The Mavericks have a lot to play for and they will be looking to win this game in order to keep their playoff hopes alive. They have a strong offense led by Luka Doncic, who is averaging 28.5 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 8.7 assists per game this season. The addition of Kristaps Porzingis has also added another dimension to their offense.

On the other hand, the Bulls have struggled recently and their playoff hopes are all but over. While they have a talented trio in Zach LaVine, Nikola Vucevic, and Thaddeus Young, they have not been able to put it together this season. They will likely give their younger players more minutes in this game, which could make it harder for them to compete.

Overall, I think the Mavericks will be motivated and focused in this game, which will make it difficult for the Bulls to keep up. The Mavericks should be able to win this game comfortably, especially if Doncic and Porzingis play well.

Back