Did you think that chelsea will have corner kick than liverpool?

Jasper coded

$Points
Did you think that Chelsea w,ill have corner kick than Liverpool in this match because Liverpool is not in form this season cheelsa is in form this season than Liverpool cheelsa have goal sense they will till have free kick than Liverpool cheelsa have good goal saved keeper they have good coach they have good midfielder they have good coach both team is a great team

Did you think that Chelsea w,ill have corner kick than Liverpool in this match because Liverpool is not in form this season cheelsa is in form this season than Liverpool cheelsa have goal sense they will till have free kick than Liverpool cheelsa have good goal saved keeper they have good coach they have good midfielder they have good coach both team is a great team
Both teams have been underwhelming this season per their lofty standards and this has been reflected in their league standings. I do not expect Chelsea to have more corners than the home side who will force the issue

I can't say for this coming season because both teams are now bring in new players especially Chelsea signing a lot of players. But from their last season I can say Liverpool are more attacking the Chelsea and they get more corners in the process

Back