Do gamblers feel remorse?

kayode10

$Points
There was a time I heard that there is a particular guy who lose him the amount of money at the gaming house through gambling. the surprising thing is that the guy do not feel like anything bad happen and everybody was sorry for him.

One of the questions I always want to ask you guys is that Do gamblers feel remorse? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below thanks in advance.

Most at times their is a pain in which you can not say anything or even feel it, this kind of pain is the type of pain that can lead to mental health or one can feel guilty of the money or something he/she has lots

Most at times their is a pain in which you can not say anything or even feel it, this kind of pain is the type of pain that can lead to mental health or one can feel guilty of the money or something he/she has lots
You are absolutely rights on point bro there are actually some kinds of pains that you wouldn't like to share with any one no matter how painful it is ,the guy maybe be in pain but maybe he has a particular reason why in didn't want to react on it.

They don't feel remorse. Those that feel remorse are not real gamblers, they may be the ones that are lured into betting. Those that are chronic bettors do not see anything wrong with what they are doing. So why feeling remorse?

One thing is that majority of them don't usually feel remorse because they are used to the gambling loss. they lose more than they win is so anytime they lose they don't usually feel It anymore on like the first time. They always have it in mind that the next winning winning cover for the loss.

Feeling remorse that they are doing it against their wishes. And most gamblers are not being forced into it. And feeling remorseful is only for the the first timers. I did feel remorseful when I involved in gambling for the first time.

Some really feel remorse , like some actually feel they are not doing things right , so they would blame themselves when the loses are too much ,like they would feel that they are always loosing and others , so some that are not addicted would feel remorse and stop for a while

There are some gamblers that actually feels more remorse , like that are actually not so happy when they make loss and I think it's actually a normal thing from them ,, probably they are not happy

There was a time I heard that there is a particular guy who lose him the amount of money at the gaming house through gambling. the surprising thing is that the guy do not feel like anything bad happen and everybody was sorry for him.

One of the questions I always want to ask you guys is that Do gamblers feel remorse? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below thanks in advance.
I think that gamblers only feel remorseful for their actions once the outcome of the event that they bet on has not gone in their favour and they are reflecting on it. Apart from that, I cannot fathom where they would show remorse

Back