Do you believe that there could be more than two goals in this Chelsea-Aston Villa encounter?

J

Julio88

My forecast focuses on the combined number of goals scored by the two teams. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in three of the last five competitive meetings between these two clubs, including Aston Villa's most recent trip to Stamford Bridge in the league, which resulted in a resounding home victory for the Blues. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Chelsea's last two league games, while at least three goals have been scored in three of Aston Villa's last six games. With that said, there ought to be plenty of goals in this game.

Though the match has been played. No one knew Aston villa would have defeated or let me say humiliated Chelsea in that way. The game ended in two to nil. I think this is a game that sent Chelsea coach back to his house after the heavy defeat..

Though the match has been played. No one knew Aston villa would have defeated or let me say humiliated Chelsea in that way. The game ended in two to nil. I think this is a game that sent Chelsea coach back to his house after the heavy defeat..
You are spot on. The Chelsea coach was in the midst of a bad run of form which he was unable to turn around, and this ultimately led to his dismissal. It was quite a bad performance from them, let me not lie.

Back