Is it best to choose under 2.5 goals for this Wolves-Chelsea encounter?

J

Julio88

This game has the potential to be low-scoring because in three of their last six meetings, including two scoreless draws, fewer than three goals have been scored. The fact that under 2.5 goals have been scored in four of Wolves' and four of Chelsea's previous six league and cup games strengthens my prediction. Even with the optimism that comes with a club veteran taking over as manager, Chelsea lacks the offensive strength to change this forecast.

Chelsea just changed its coach and I know that the new coach will want to impress his fans. Wolves as well is not a small team when it comes to premier league. Though the team is not stable,. This means the match will be a very tough one for the either side..2.5 or goaless may be visible.

Chelsea just changed its coach and I know that the new coach will want to impress his fans. Wolves as well is not a small team when it comes to premier league. Though the team is not stable,. This means the match will be a very tough one for the either side..2.5 or goaless may be visible.
This prediction was actually spot on with Chelsea continuing their dire run in front of goal, allowing Wolves to eke out a winner which decided the fate of the match in some style, to be quite honest with you.

Back