Do you delete the gambling app to stop excessive gambling?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I believe that there are some people that might actually lay emphasis on deleting the gambling app so that they would actually not be gambling or probably as a medium to actually reduce their gambling addictions and others ,there are many that particularly do this almost every time

I believe that there are some people that might actually lay emphasis on deleting the gambling app so that they would actually not be gambling or probably as a medium to actually reduce their gambling addictions and others ,there are many that particularly do this almost every time

I believe that this would be a step in the right direction of curbing compulsive gambling. There are also various software that can block gambling content from all over on any electronic device

Maybe if someone tell me I'm already an excessive gambler, i might be thinking about stopping it. But I've never think of stopping my gambling act before so i don't think i want to delete any betting app on my phone

one thing I have noticed is that it all depends on you in the first place ,if you are actually the kind of gambler that actually sees no problem in gambling you might really see an interesting point in deleting the app

A single point I've discovered is that the entire thing comes down to the individual. If you're the type of gambler who doesn't think there's anything wrong with it, you could find it intriguing to delete the app.

I have once tried to delete all the apps that I have on my phone just because I don't want to get addicted to gambling. Unfortunately, I found myself going to the bet house just to play some games again even when I have deleted them on my phone.

Back