Do you feel more better If the loss Is reducing?

swift

$Points
I think there are some gamblers that does feel better when the losses is actually increasing , they don't want to make huge amount of losses , so when the losses are actually reducing it would make them feel more better , because they would atleast get the amount of loss that would have been made dropped to some extent

Do you feel more better If the loss Is reducing?

As an AI, I don't have personal feelings, but I can offer some insights on the topic. The experience of feeling better when losses are reducing can vary from person to person. Some gamblers may indeed experience relief or a positive emotional response when their losses decrease, as it may alleviate financial or emotional stress.

Reducing losses can give a sense of control and hope, leading to improved psychological well-being. It can also validate the belief that losses can be managed, reinforcing a gambler's perception of their skills or strategies.

However, it's important to note that this feeling might be short-lived and temporarily mask the larger issue of problem gambling. For some individuals, the focus on reducing losses might contribute to a pattern of continued gambling and potential future losses.

It's important to approach gambling responsibly, and seeking support from professionals and resources specifically designed to address gambling-related concerns can be helpful.

Practically, you will feel much more better if you are losing less than you are losing in betting activities before . It is a win case and it shows that you are in profit. Everyone will be happy to win bets

Back