Do you still gamble for that day after your first loss?

swift

$Points
Some people are most times too emotional , I think after making their first loss instead of them to gamble again or invest more , they would actually just hold on and won't invest again , so what about you , in the case of your first loss , would you still gamble or invest or you would rather hold on , although we all both know the risk that majorly comes with gambling

I can still continue betting after making my first loss of the day, but after making the first loss and make another loss again i do stop for the day and wait till next time, it's always good to know when to stop in sport betting so as to avoid unnecessary loss of money

Is like you are asking this question based on your personal experience. Before you start gambling you must know that it not just a thing of luck, there are losses in it too. So if lost, I will still continue betting

I may continue if I have the money but if not, I won't bet. And sometimes, when I realize the mistake I made in the first game, I may decide to still bet to test further my luck. Though, I don't bet when I lose 3 times in a roll. I take a break.

There are a couple of people who will gamble after losing because they are confident that they will still make their money back but such people should be cautious and try as much as possible to have it all planned out.

There are a couple of people who will gamble after losing because they are confident that they will still make their money back but such people should be cautious and try as much as possible to have it all planned out.
It's very correct that a couple of people would gamble because they have the confidence that they will make the money back and they will still continue to do it which is as a result of the fact that they knew that they have enough knowledge on the game.

Everybody or let me say every gambler is guilty of this. We always gamble just because we want to make the money we have lost back. But the only difference is that it is not possible to let the emotions of the lost games affect our next betting.

Thank you very much for asking this particular question,this is the common thing people don't really understand about this gambling of a thing .the things is that when people lost their money on gambling instead of them to stop playing it for the day they will still continue playing it thinking they will actually get back their money that they lost.

Thank you very much for asking this particular question,this is the common thing people don't really understand about this gambling of a thing .the things is that when people lost their money on gambling instead of them to stop playing it for the day they will still continue playing it thinking they will actually get back their money that they lost.
The reason may be many. Others might have seen the reason why they have lost in the first game. Some as well may believe that they will win in the next one may have seen some tipsters that have assured him of winning.

The reason may be many. Others might have seen the reason why they have lost in the first game. Some as well may believe that they will win in the next one may have seen some tipsters that have assured him of winning.
It is very good that you should gamble all the time. It is a thing that you must do once in a while . This is extremely one of the things that you must keep doing so that you will get yourself on track.

It is very good that you should gamble all the time. It is a thing that you must do once in a while . This is extremely one of the things that you must keep doing so that you will get yourself on track.
I mean it is good that I don't bet everyday? Or do you mean what you wrote? Anyway, I don't bet everyday because I do see betting as just a way of making additional money and not the main source.

I know some people who still go ahead to continue playing the game until the money on them finishes. this set of people are addicted to the game and they always believe it is the only way they can make money for themselves.

I mean it is good that I don't bet everyday? Or do you mean what you wrote? Anyway, I don't bet everyday because I do see betting as just a way of making additional money and not the main source.
It is the best thing to do because when you continue to play gamble on a daily basis, it is going to affect you psychologically and it may lead to something that is more dangerous, which could be an addiction.

It is the best thing to do because when you continue to play gamble on a daily basis, it is going to affect you psychologically and it may lead to something that is more dangerous, which could be an addiction.
If you continue to gamble on a daily basis, it is going to affect you financially and it could land you into financial crisis because it is a thing that is not guaranteed that you would win always.

If you continue to gamble on a daily basis, it is going to affect you financially and it could land you into financial crisis because it is a thing that is not guaranteed that you would win always.
It is often better to quit sometimes so that you can sit down, relax and have a very good plan for another game. It is not compulsory that we should play everyday, most especially if the game is not favorable.

It is often better to quit sometimes so that you can sit down, relax and have a very good plan for another game. It is not compulsory that we should play everyday, most especially if the game is not favorable.
It is really better to take a break if you notice that you're not winning you should always measure your performance so that you will be able to take control of the game in totality through the performance guage.

Some people are most times too emotional , I think after making their first loss instead of them to gamble again or invest more , they would actually just hold on and won't invest again , so what about you , in the case of your first loss , would you still gamble or invest or you would rather hold on , although we all both know the risk that majorly comes with gambling
Of course, I will definitely bet again shortly after my first loss. This is because of an innate desire to win in general, and my knowledge of betting being a game of luck leads me to try again

I won't.
First impression matters a lot. The first day I lost to gambling, I had to go back home to sleep. I cannot even place another bet because it was my first time losing money to it.
Yeah the first impression indeed matters a lot , I think there are some people that are variably losing money from gambling , like they are actually not investing with control and it's affecting them

I won't.
First impression matters a lot. The first day I lost to gambling, I had to go back home to sleep. I cannot even place another bet because it was my first time losing money to it.
It is quite distressing when you experience your first loss, I must say. However, I think that if you truly want to win via gambling, you must go through these losses and be mentally strong to endure them

Back