Does your peers motivates you to gamble more ?

swift

$Points
Although I have noticed that many are actually motivated in gambling by their peers , probably when their peers shows them the profit they are making and others from gambling , that motivation would just increase further , I think many have been truly motivated through gambling and I actually noticed that I think

Does your peers motivates you to gamble more ? I would really love to know

Almost everybody that gambles are lured into gambling by their peers. In fact, some would have been a very good responsible bettors, but the fact is that their friends will still lured them more to gamble.

yeah almost all gamblers are actually lured to gambling by their peers ,like some gamblers are actually not getting updates about the gambling scheme but they just want to invest and earn more money and plenty more

it doesn't for me I hardly get influenced by friends or oerrs but I know some gamblers are actually lured to gambling by their peers ,Their perrs influenced them but they just want to invest and earn more. So they will go for it

I noticed that every gambler out there did not just wake up and decided to be gamblers. Something must have prompted them to do so. If we go deeper, we will realize that their friends lured them into it.

Also, some people were not lured by their friends. They just decided to do what their friends are doing. It is not like their friends forced them to gamble because they are gamblers.
They are probably following their friends footsteps in becoming tough and addictive gamblers , probably they were not too addictive , but seeing their friends Been addicted ,made them take that steps seriously

Yeah I
It is good that you hardly get influenced by friends. There are so many people who always want to do what their friends do and it always land them into trouble.
We should learn to be able to take decisions for ourselves instead of letting our friends choose for us.

Yeah I hardly get influenced by friends. I'm not among the people who always want to do what their friends do. it doesn't make sense to me. we just have to be able to taje things and decisions personally. it will help in the long run

Yeah I

Yeah I hardly get influenced by friends. I'm not among the people who always want to do what their friends do. it doesn't make sense to me. we just have to be able to taje things and decisions personally. it will help in the long run
Although same with me ,I actually don't know why someone would easily be infulenced by the friends , because what if the friends is actually not giving him the right gambling method and others that could cause problem

Your friends and peers can be a source of motivation for you to gamble because their winnings can boost your morale and encourage you to also engage in gambling activities in order to potentially be financially independent

This is the same as me. I always do the things that pleases me and not what another person asks me to do.
A friend cannot come from nowhere and begin to force me to gamble. I won't do it. I even dislike it when I'm being forced to do things.
That's how it should be you don't need to be forced to do things that you don't want to do especially when it comes to spending your money Gambling isn't a job you are sure of getting payment so you need to apply caution

This is the same as me. I always do the things that pleases me and not what another person asks me to do.
A friend cannot come from nowhere and begin to force me to gamble. I won't do it. I even dislike it when I'm being forced to do things.
I do not think that I would be tempted to join anything that is being forced on me. My friends often flaunt their winnings and that could be more effective in persuading a prospective gambler to join them in this activity

I do not think that I would be tempted to join anything that is being forced on me. My friends often flaunt their winnings and that could be more effective in persuading a prospective gambler to join them in this activity
This is me too, I don't get carried away by any gambling it is always about me wanting to play when I want to . No body has ever pressured me I wouldn't even allow that . So the motivation always come from within and not from external pressure.

Even if I would get influenced by my friends to make more money, they can pt influence me to gamble. I have the knowledge and I know how it works.
I won't gamble because my friends are winning and at the end of the day, I will lose my money. I may not be as lucky as them.
That's the truth , them winning doesn't mean that you would also be lucky to win. you need to use your own initiative to do things your own way.This is one way of peer pressure and we don't need to succumb to it. at any level.

Ir
Even if I would get influenced by my friends to make more money, they can pt influence me to gamble. I have the knowledge and I know how it works.
I won't gamble because my friends are winning and at the end of the day, I will lose my money. I may not be as lucky as them.
It is good that you possess this mindset towards peer pressure. This can help you to not be intimidated and influenced by friends into gambling and can assist you in finding original sources of motivation which can propel you to victory in games

No, my peer do not motivate me to gamble more, nobody motivate me, i motivate myself and play betting not often but anytime i feel like playing, and bet with the games i have experience on and bet wisely

Yes this can actually be happening for so many things but is not actually part of those things. I decide to bet myself and it's not as a result of any pressure from any peer group. Betting is more than that

Exactly
I have seen so many people who gambke because their friends do so.
There are sometimes that the friends would not lure the individual into gambling but he will do it just because his friends are doing it.
This is the very definition of peer pressure. You are right, sometimes the friends do not force the prospective gambler to join them, but their ability to flaunt their winnings motivates that person to also try it out

Exactly
I don't have to wait for my peer to motivate me. They do not need to force me or lure me to gambling because they did not work for my money and cannot tell me how to spend the money.
I agree with your point. It is quite naive to rely on your peers while gambling because various strategies, for instance, depend on who is implementing them and how they are incorporated into playing styles

My peers do not motivate me to gamble, I gamble based on my decision and I do not wait or stick to anyone prediction of strategy, and I always gamble with the amount I can afford to loss and bet wisely and responsible at all time.

When am a newbie, my peer groups do motivates me and pressurize me to play more. But now is not like that again. I smile and keep my head cool and keep making my own decisions. Nobody can now compel me to waste my money unnecessarily. I make my selections and if i lose it, there is no problem.

When am a newbie, my peer groups do motivates me and pressurize me to play more. But now is not like that again. I smile and keep my head cool and keep making my own decisions. Nobody can now compel me to waste my money unnecessarily. I make my selections and if i lose it, there is no problem.
You have actually grown guts. You have understood the implications of being independent minded when it comes to gambling. That it's impulsive. You have to stick to your decision. But peer pressure is a reality in gambling.

Back