Effect of accumulators in sport betting

G

GamblingBoy

Hello members in the house. I'm here this morning to seek your opinions on the type of betting you engage with. In my own case, I specialize on single game and choose odds not above 2.00. With this, I staked high.
I ve been seen some engaging in combo accumulation with little wager but much payout. What normally be the demerits of this combo is when 1 or 2 game cut. I remembered the story of a man who nearly committed suicide. He used #200 to stake on multiple bets with a payout of #5m. The whole games took a duration of 5 days. Surprising, he won all the games as predicted by him except the last game which cut and spoilt his ticket. If not the quick intervention of his neighbor, he would had drank insecticide.
Kindly share your opinions here for everybody digest.

Right now I have so many things I'm using money to do and I'm very broke so i don't have big money to play plenty games. I just use like 200Naira to play multiple games

Right now I have so many things I'm using money to do and I'm very broke so i don't have big money to play plenty games. I just use like 200Naira to play multiple games
You won't earn much with that #200. I used to stake like #1000 to #2000 on a game of 1.5 to 2.00 odds. That's why I don't stake everyday but 5 times in a week.

You won't earn much with that #200. I used to stake like #1000 to #2000 on a game of 1.5 to 2.00 odds. That's why I don't stake everyday but 5 times in a week.
Yes i used to stake 10odds with 2500Naira before but everywhere is dry now. I have so many things collecting money from me now and i don't save much for playing game again

It is always better to stake on lesser game with much money. This will make sure that we win high because lesser games mean that we analysed the game before playing.

What causes the loosing of some games are staking on big odds, some with 200 will want to win up to #5k with just only 200 naira that is impossible only when someone is luck that is when he/she can win such game

Accumulators is not actually a bad thing if you know and remember that betting is luck and even if you're playing a game of just 2odd, it will spoil if you're still not lucky. Most people play accumulator with money they know they don't need or they can afford to lose

Accumulators is not actually a bad thing if you know and remember that betting is luck and even if you're playing a game of just 2odd, it will spoil if you're still not lucky. Most people play accumulator with money they know they don't need or they can afford to lose
Accumulator is not a bad thing truly but what happened is that it will only decreases your chances of winning the bet because you would want to aim high and that is why betting on accumulator is not really advisable because it will be extremely difficult to to win such bets. The probability of winning are very slim.

What causes the loosing of some games are staking on big odds, some with 200 will want to win up to #5k with just only 200 naira that is impossible only when someone is luck that is when he/she can win such game
I guess you have seen some reasons why most people always lose their games. It sounds somehow greedy when some people will play with a small money with the aim of wining big. I always believe that most people that play with good money have much money.

I guess you have seen some reasons why most people always lose their games. It sounds somehow greedy when some people will play with a small money with the aim of wining big. I always believe that most people that play with good money have much money.
It is an established truth that you cannot hit jackpot without betting on big odds. Those that have won millions of dollars in gambling actually did accumulated betting because without such, you cannot hit jackpot in gambling. It is all based on luck you can even bet on a lower odd team and lose.

If you understand and keep in mind that gambling depends on luck, even when you're playing a game with just two odds, accumulation strategies are not necessarily a negative thing. Most players of accumulators use funds they can afford to lose or don't need.

Accumulator is very essential to increase the odd of winning for the players. Without accumulator it might be very difficult for a player to win Big with little amount of money they are sticking into the game.

If you understand and keep in mind that gambling depends on luck, even when you're playing a game with just two odds, accumulation strategies are not necessarily a negative thing. Most players of accumulators use funds they can afford to lose or don't need.
You are absolutely correct, accumulator increases risk. Both single games and accumulators are based on luck. You can only win the bets if you're lucky. I have bet on a single game and ost on several occasions.

You are absolutely correct, accumulator increases risk. Both single games and accumulators are based on luck. You can only win the bets if you're lucky. I have bet on a single game and ost on several occasions.
I bet accumulator increases the risk which is not what everyone want to be involved but if you're looking for a very quick way to get rich overnight, you can continue to use to bet accumulator hoping that one day you would win.

It true that bet accumulator increases the risk but you can decide to cash out if you notice that the remaining matches will not go the way of your prediction and that is another better option.

It true that bet accumulator increases the risk but you can decide to cash out if you notice that the remaining matches will not go the way of your prediction and that is another better option.
When you bet on accumulator, you are increasing the risk of winning because the probability of winning would be lessened but you will win big if you're lucky. this is the only advantage you can get in accumulator betting.

It is better and save to stake with high amount on lesser odds, doing this you can be guarantee of winning than betting on more than 18 games with little amount of money and you're expecting millions my brother and sister this will be difficult to win unless luck is just by your side

It is better and save to stake with high amount on lesser odds, doing this you can be guarantee of winning than betting on more than 18 games with little amount of money and you're expecting millions my brother and sister this will be difficult to win unless luck is just by your side
This is absolutely the method that I have been using for quite a long period of time because I always do such always. This is needed to be done because winning sport bet is not guaranteed and you need to bet using small odds.

This is absolutely the method that I have been using for quite a long period of time because I always do such always. This is needed to be done because winning sport bet is not guaranteed and you need to bet using small odds.
When you concentrate on smaller odds with better chances of winning, it is a wise decision because you are not mindful of becoming rich overnight but you are after making the money little by little which is often better.

Hello members in the house. I'm here this morning to seek your opinions on the type of betting you engage with. In my own case, I specialize on single game and choose odds not above 2.00. With this, I staked high.
I ve been seen some engaging in combo accumulation with little wager but much payout. What normally be the demerits of this combo is when 1 or 2 game cut. I remembered the story of a man who nearly committed suicide. He used #200 to stake on multiple bets with a payout of #5m. The whole games took a duration of 5 days. Surprising, he won all the games as predicted by him except the last game which cut and spoilt his ticket. If not the quick intervention of his neighbor, he would had drank insecticide.
Kindly share your opinions here for everybody digest.
Accumulators are very well viewed in the sports betting fraternity,and it is slowly being integrated into the betting platforms which are prevalent in my locality. They boost the chances of one winning a bet

Back