Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns Betting Prediction

D

Dallax

For this game, both teams can be without important players. While the Warriors are certain to be missing Draymond Green, the Suns are still waiting to hear about the health of their All-Star backcourt of Beal and Booker. Despite Green's absence, Golden State should win to open the 2017 NBA season thanks to their enormous home court advantage. My game prediction for the Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns is a victory for the Warriors.

I agree with your assessment that both teams could be missing some key players for this game. Draymond Green is indeed set to miss the game for the Warriors, which will be a blow to their defensive prowess and overall team chemistry. On the other hand, the Suns' availability of Bradley Beal and Devin Booker will heavily impact their scoring potential.

Considering the factors you mentioned, the home court advantage will indeed play a significant role in this matchup. The Warriors have historically been a dominant force at home, and the absence of Green is mitigated to some extent by their star-studded lineup featuring Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Kevin Durant. With their high-powered offense and the raucous Oracle Arena crowd supporting them, it seems likely that the Warriors will come out on top.

However, it is worth noting that the Suns, even without Beal and Booker, still have some talented players such as Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges, and Chris Paul. They may offer enough resistance to keep the game competitive. Additionally, the Suns should not be underestimated as they have stepped up their game in recent seasons.

Ultimately, I agree with your prediction of a victory for the Golden State Warriors. However, the exact margin of victory will depend on several factors, including the Suns' ability to compensate for the potential absence of Beal and Booker.

Back