Has a foreigner ever won the US lottery?

kayode10

$Points
Sometimes I think how it is going to feel for someone in the developing country to win jackpot or lottery in the United States which runs is a multi million dollars. I have never hear from anyone that foreigner win lottery from outside us

One of the question I have in my mind to ask you guys today is that Has a foreigner ever won the US lottery? I'll be glad if anyone can actually tell me where to go about it.

Anybody can win lottery. Lottery doesnt mind the country that you are from. Though I have not done any research to get the names of some foreigners that have won this but it is not a new thing seeing foreigners winning.

There are several foreigners who have won the u.s. lottery because the game is based on luck and once louk is on your side and you are picked , you will definitely receive the price irrespective of where you come from.

There is actually no specification that the lottery is won by only the citizens there , there are some people that are immigrants and they actually have the right to win the lottery of the platform too

There is actually no specification that the lottery is won by only the citizens there , there are some people that are immigrants and they actually have the right to win the lottery of the platform too
You have a very good point because the US lottery can be won by anyone provided that you purchased the ticket and you're lucky to be selected. You will receive the money that is attached to what the winning.

The lottery is a competition that cuts across nationalities and permits everyone to stand a chance of winning, no matter the person's heritage or background. With that being said, I have never heard of a foreigner winning the US lottery though
Sometimes I think how it is going to feel for someone in the developing country to win jackpot or lottery in the United States which runs is a multi million dollars. I have never hear from anyone that foreigner win lottery from outside us

One of the question I have in my mind to ask you guys today is that Has a foreigner ever won the US lottery? I'll be glad if anyone can actually tell me where to go about it.

Yes, foreigners have won the US lottery before. In fact, there have been quite a few high-profile cases of foreigners winning the lottery in the US. For example, an Irish woman named won the record-breaking $115 million jackpot in the US Powerball lottery.

that is good to hear that anyone can win the us based lottery actually this thing makes the lottery seems to be genuine and that is why many people opt in to buy lottery tickets regardless of their location actually indeed to be honest indeed .

Back