Has gambling addiction increased?

kayode10

$Points
As the inflation keep increasing a lot of people are slipping into depression and there is a cost of things occur everyday. This drive to people as socially the used to result into gamblings.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Has gambling addiction increased? I'll be looking forward to your response in the comment section below thanks in advance.

The inflation surely has led to the increment in betting. People will want to survive the hardship and the easiest way people can actually think of is to involve in betting to escape the hardship.

Yes of course, gambling addiction has really increase during the day, many gambler are becoming addicted to the game of betting which is a very bad idea, addiction is never good for the health that's it

I would say categorically that addiction to gambling is increasing by the day because there is a proliferation of more people into the gaming system and as a result, addiction will be on the increase.

i agree with you, the inflation here in my country is quite terrible just hike in prices of things daily. it isn't easy at all for the common man. So in a bid to survive people are gambling a lot. but unfortunately it isn't really helping as people lose a lot.

As the inflation keep increasing a lot of people are slipping into depression and there is a cost of things occur everyday. This drive to people as socially the used to result into gamblings.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Has gambling addiction increased? I'll be looking forward to your response in the comment section below thanks in advance.
I think that the addiction to gambling has increased, to be frank. This is because of the unfavorable economic conditions as well as widespread unemployment for the youth which prompts them to gamble

Gambling addiction is seriously increase everyday, that why it's important for some responsible gambler to create awareness both online and offline among newbie and underage who dont have enough knowledge about gambling.

Gambling addiction is very common this days and it's more rampant from one region compare to another, so it's very important to always create awareness about responsible gambling.

Back