Is gambling a form of depression?

kayode10

$Points
There was a time I was discussing with one of my friend about a friend of ours who has gone into depression. You later discover that he has worked with all his money on it.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over there is that Is gambling a form of depression? I'll be glad if anyone here can enlighten me on this question in the comment section below thanks in advance.

Do you mean if gambling can cause depression? If that's the question, then the answer may be yes. Gambling if not well managed can actually depression. But those that know how to go about it doesn't get depressed.

No, gambling is not a form of depression except you're making so many losses from gambling, that's why it's always advisable to bet with the amount you can afford to loss and always make your analysis well before betting

Gambling can be seen as a form of depression if you're not making money from it, most gambler do become addicted to gambling and make several loss, instead of some gambler to take break after several losses they still continue leading to depression.

Gambling is not a form if depression, it's based on how you manage your gambling activities by setting limits to your gambling activities and always avoid gambling addiction always, bet based on your capacity

Back