How can excessive use of technology cause gambling addiction?

Kennysplash

$Points
Excessive use of technology, especially social media, can lead to a higher risk of developing a gambling addiction. Social media platforms can often be full of flashy ads for gambling, and some platforms even allow for in-app gambling.
Spending excessive amounts of time online can also make people more prone to boredom and loneliness, which can in turn lead to gambling as a way to escape or relieve stress. Seeing a lot of fake testimonies by others too can fuel the addiction.

The excessive use of technology actually is a problem , the gambler should understand that use of gambling technology and others is important , you as a gambler should understand the gambling princples and proceeding I think

I concur with your observation. Technology have increase the number of gamblers exponentially. There are hundreds of online gaming sites that offers mouthwatering options like bonuses, gifts, easy means to make money etc. Moreover, with the help of technology, you can sign up and start gambling immediately. Technology have made everything very easy and flexible. With mobile phone, you can gambling in sites that are in UK.

Technology have really improved the number of gamblers no doubt , there are really now a lot of gamblers gambing because there are probably convenient ways for gambing and others , that's the thing there that I noticed

It's easier to find a gambling site online. All you have to do is click on an ad and that's it. People don't know that avoiding these things is possible. Don't click on all the sites you see.

While technology can be a useful tool for responsible gambling, excessive use of technology can lead to gambling addiction. One of the main reasons for this is the ease with which people can now gamble using their smartphones and other devices. With the ability to bet with just a few taps on a screen, it's easier than ever to lose track of time and money spent. Additionally, the constant availability of gambling apps and websites can make it difficult to stop gambling, even when one realizes it's causing problems.

Back