How can I stop excessive gambling urgently ?

swift

$Points
Excessive gambling have been a problem from time start and I think it's just so difficult to stop , because there are some gamblers that actually don't even watch the way they gamble ,like they gamble everytime and others in prospect of earning money , I feel bit gambling everyday would reduce excessive gambling

So How can I stop excessive gambling urgently ?

You have to first establish that you want to stop, and then work toward that goal by altering the way that you view gambling. It's possible that you'll choose to consider concentrating on a different source of income.

Stoping gambling is a gradual process. We cannot just stop it like that. We can start by having the determination to stop. Then we need to be working towards stopping it by limiting the money that we used to play with.

If you feel that your gambling has become excessive and you want to stop urgently, here are some steps you can take:

Admit that you have a problem: The first step to stopping excessive gambling is to admit that you have a problem. This can be difficult, but it's important to be honest with yourself.

If you are betting too much, just try to focus your attention on other activities that are productive or that can fill your time like playing sports or some hobby that you have that keeps you entertained and not thinking about gambling.

Back