How do you live with a compulsive gambler?

kayode10

$Points
You don't get to know all the behaviour and character of your partner the first time you meet. Over the time you might later discover that he or she is a gambler.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that How do you live with a compulsive gambler? I'll be glad if anyone here can tell me a simple approach to this in the comment section thanks in advance.

You don't get to know all the behaviour and character of your partner the first time you meet. Over the time you might later discover that he or she is a gambler.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that How do you live with a compulsive gambler? I'll be glad if anyone here can tell me a simple approach to this in the comment section thanks in advance.
Like seriously I dont like gambler because they are fun of spending money in excess so I dont just like gambler.

And I never live with one if am able to come across one I will avoid all his actions

Like seriously I dont like gambler because they are fun of spending money in excess so I dont just like gambler.

And I never live with one if am able to come across one I will avoid all his actions
It can be very annoying with their attitude towards money. They always think of spending whatever comes to there hands. the thought of winning huge amount of money constantly push them to spend every money on them

Sounds funny but I have had a similar case. I am glad it was not a spouse, it was my roommate. I used to keep my cash unhidden until I realized I didn't see money where I kept them. So, I went ahead to get a piggy box, where I kept my spare change and also keep my money away from plain sight. I guess this works. You can try it out.

We can still leave with them like a normal human being. We only need to be exposing them to the danger of their behavior. We don't need to condemn them, we can only condemn the act that they are involved in.

I believe the compulsive gambler isn't going to hurt you and others , you should even see the opportunities of preaching to the compulsive gambler to actually make a change in his gambling ways

it can be difficult to live with a compulsive gambler.because they are fond of spending money and if you are not careful you would get stolen from. Because some of them can steal to gamble when they have no money to gamble.

I think that the best thing you can do s to slowly but surely change their way of thinking in regard to gambling, and let them know the repercussions of their activities in an economic sense. You do have to be prepared for possible stealing, though

The best course of action, in my opinion, is to gradually alter their perspective on gambling and inform them of the financial consequences of their actions. However, you must be ready for potential theft.
This is quite a good assertion. You must be aware that the victim could steal from you to finance their lifestyle, but must also be willing to sacrifice their time to advise this individual on the demerits of this habit

If you're not discipline enough, Living with a compulsive gambler can be a little bit difficult especially when you're not discipline enough, it takes high level of discipline to be able to control yourself

If you're not discipline enough, Living with a compulsive gambler can be a little bit difficult especially when you're not discipline enough, it takes high level of discipline to be able to control yourself
You raise an accurate point because if you are not careful and do not stand your ground, you could also be influenced into engaging in this activity as well. It is expedient to be wary for your own sake too

You live with a compulsive gambler just the normal way you live with a normal gambler or normal human being. I don't think anybody can influence you into doing anything you don't have passion for

T
You live with a compulsive gambler just the normal way you live with a normal gambler or normal human being. I don't think anybody can influence you into doing anything you don't have passion for
This is true but you need to be more cautious when living with a compulsive gambler. Not to stereotype, but your items that are valuable, even aside from money, could get stolen to satisfy the person's urge to gamble

Back