how do you spend your gambling profit ?

swift

$Points
After you have earned some amount if money from gambling , how do you actually spend the profit ? , do you actually invest everything that you have gambled with on daily necessity or you re invest them on gambling , so what are those steps you take when gambling to earn money . and how do you spend your gambling profit till it benefits you more

As for me I didn't know about others I will use the money which I won to do something meaningful in life or is it to solve out some problems, because it is not good to reinvest with our money in which you won from gambling, so I will kindly advise you either save your money for better purpose

Most times i will use small parts of the profit to take care of my daily needs. Since I've never won very big amount from gambling before so most times if i win from gambling, i will use the amount to reinvest in gambling again maybe i will be able to win big

Most time when people are playing gable and they won instead of them to stop playing it immediately,they won't they will still make a thought that tells them to continue playing so that they will win more money not knowing that the gambling is a lucky game .

I always make sure i spend my gambling profit wisely by using it to buy foodstuffs for my self and reinvest little out of the money to bet, sometimes when i make alots of profit i do quit from betting for that day so as not to loss are the profit made

I always set aside the money I have lost first and then budget on how to spend the other. I will separate the one I will reuse to bet and I will use part to eat and merry I will save some as well and may share some with friends.

I have one of my guys over here that whenever he wins gambling or betting he will go straight to the canteen and eat good food out of the money. the next thing is that he will go straight to the market to buy food for themselves then use the remaining to play games.

I have one of my guys over here that whenever he wins gambling or betting he will go straight to the canteen and eat good food out of the money. the next thing is that he will go straight to the market to buy food for themselves then use the remaining to play games.
At least, he knows the money is not reliable and superstition has it that we must not use the money realize from gambling for any business. It is believed that the business may not be successful if we do that.

At least, he knows the money is not reliable and superstition has it that we must not use the money realize from gambling for any business. It is believed that the business may not be successful if we do that.
I think that is the belief system of some people and how they think. I know someone who travel out of the country to establish a profitable business in South Africa using the money you want from the bet. I think everything boils down to mindset.

This is a blatant lie because you can use proceedings that you get from gambling to establish many businesses and become prosperous because I have seen so many people do this and they prosper well around it.

This is a blatant lie because you can use proceedings that you get from gambling to establish many businesses and become prosperous because I have seen so many people do this and they prosper well around it.
That's why I call it superstition. Though, I have seen many people that lost all their businesses because they got the capital from illegal source. We should know that betting money is not really what we worked for or deserve.

That's why I call it superstition. Though, I have seen many people that lost all their businesses because they got the capital from illegal source. We should know that betting money is not really what we worked for or deserve.
It is not a thing that one should believe because I found out that if you believe such kind of thing it is possible that it happens to you . For me, I have been gambling for quite a long time and I have invested some money that have won into business sometimes ago.

Everybody has his own objective when gambling. As for me, I used the proceedings to cater for my essential needs like clothing, house rents, family responsibilities, etc.
I equally take some to invest in my financial trading. I keep certain percentage in banks for savings.

It is very possible to use the money that you obtain from gambling as profit to establish a very good business if the money you got is very huge because that is the best thing you could do.

If the profit you made from gambling is huge it should be used for something that is very beneficial most especially if it is a big amount of money you can use it to establish a big business that will guarantee a steady income.

Although it's hardly a problem, I always account for the wasted money before deciding how to invest the remaining funds. I'll divide it into the one I'll win or lose with and the one I'll use for eating and drinking. I'll have to save a little of that and maybe give some to friends.

The gambling profit should be spent on something reasonable because when you lose no one knows and when the gain comes , you should put it in somewhere that will make you remember that this is the amount I've made from gambling.

The gambling profit should be spent on something reasonable because when you lose no one knows and when the gain comes , you should put it in somewhere that will make you remember that this is the amount I've made from gambling.
When you spend your gambling profit on something that is reasonable, it will speak volumes and you be able to use it for what you would see that you invested the profit you make from gambling into.

It is not a thing that one should believe because I found out that if you believe such kind of thing it is possible that it happens to you . For me, I have been gambling for quite a long time and I have invested some money that have won into business sometimes ago.
It may work out for some people and not for others. I have seen some people that started business with the money gotten from gamblings and didn't succeed from it, may be they didn't handle it well, though.

The two things I do are to sort out my tiny bills as I don't win big then keep a little to gamble again. I know I will gamble again so I always prefer using my profit than my money again Incase I lose the money.

Back