How much out of your salary is a good amount to gamble?

That's splendid. But the problem with all these offer sites is that surveys and cash offers are not encouraged here in Nigeria. Only few survey sites allow registration. Even those that allowed hat

That's splendid. But the problem with all these offer sites is that surveys and cash offers are not encouraged here in Nigeria. Only few survey sites allow registration. Even those that allowed hat
Does timewall is enabled in nigeria or not? You do not need much head ache, just perform microjobs on timewall and cash out to free cash. The rate is encouraging so you may earn 0,1 $ per 1000 points so payout for 20,000 points that you earn for performing some microjobs. Then next payout will be 0,50 $ only.

Does timewall is enabled in nigeria or not? You do not need much head ache, just perform microjobs on timewall and cash out to free cash. The rate is encouraging so you may earn 0,1 $ per 1000 points so payout for 20,000 points that you earn for performing some microjobs. Then next payout will be 0,50 $ only.
Thanks for your suggestion. I haven't heard about time wall so therefore I don't know anything about it. But just as narrated above, I will give it a try and see how I could earn from it.

0%. Consider all the money you deposit on gambling websites as lost. You work an entire moth for your salary and you want to just donate 10% of it to gambling websites? Just think how much do you work for that money, 2-3 days? And you just give it away.

0%. Consider all the money you deposit on gambling websites as lost. You work an entire moth for your salary and you want to just donate 10% of it to gambling websites? Just think how much do you work for that money, 2-3 days? And you just give it away.
If you think like that, you won't have mentality of taking risks in life. Life itself is a gamble. Many decisions you take in life is gambling. The journey you embark is gambling.

For someone like me I dont even gamble with my hard earn money at all I know what am saying because from what I see I think gamble is not just my type of business but since I try it once sometime ago I was lossing and decide to quit

I cannot stake more than 5% of my salary. This will be enough for me if I play on some good chance games. Besides, this will not really pain me if I lose it out. I always want to play bet with the money that I know that I can afford and won't pain me if I lose.it.

The amount that one should gamble must be less than 0.5% in multiple results a big win can be great but what you are putting on the stake for it is as important as well and needs to be considered always carefully by the spender.

If you ask me the amount which is suitable to place a bet with, I will say that it heavily depends on your stream of income, when you know you're not financially balanced I wouldn't suggest you to go into anything betting for its a game of luck with no guarantee of winning except you have a special strategy on your sleeve.

Its never a good idea to use your hand earn money to play any fucking gamble. Gamble it a lucky game at times you will be very lucky to win it but there is one problem with this thing called gamble it can make you to use all your salaries for bearing because when you bet and you won you like to bet again to win more money and when you loose you will still bet again untill you lost all your money so its not a good idea to be gambling.

If you ask me the amount which is suitable to place a bet with, I will say that it heavily depends on your stream of income, when you know you're not financially balanced I wouldn't suggest you to go into anything betting for its a game of luck with no guarantee of winning except you have a special strategy on your sleeve.
You are absulutely right bro truely it depends on the kind of money you are earning as a monthly salary. When you are earning huge amount of money per month it not a big deal by taking a little of it to gamble because you know that even does you did not win the game it wont affect you because you are financially satable as or those who are earning little i will advice you not to partake in betting.

Usually, I gamble 10% out of my salary every month, do you consider this percentage amount high? How much do you gamble every month?
The persentake it not too much to use in partaking on it but any concerning betting once you have kick off the game you should just put it at the back of your mind that you have lost the game any thing or any spirit in you that is telling you that you will win the game just forget about it because its a lucky game lost comes always okay.

It's unfortunate that I'm not a salary man and the little money I'm getting per month is just coming from online and it's not usually that easy to get so i can't afford to spend any percentage from it on gambling. I would have been us in just 10 to 20% of my salary to gamble

The percentage i use out of my salary to gamble is nothing less than 10-15% out if my salary, i make sure I did not go further than that percentage because if i do and i loss the bet it will be very painful, let's bet wisely and resoonsibly.

Usually, I gamble 10% out of my salary every month, do you consider this percentage amount high? How much do you gamble every month?

I think 10% of your salary for gambling each month is quite a lot. I try to keep my monthly gambling below 5% so I don't risk issues down the road. Maybe you could try lowering your amount a little bit and put the rest toward savings goals. Just a thought!

Back