I took the hardest risk yesterday on Nigeria's match

G

GamblingBoy

I took the hardest decision I had never taken in my life by betting against the first scorer strategy. Actually, I don't know what prompted me to bet on the national team in the ongoing FIFA world cup women championship. Or could it be the zeal of patriotism?. Anyway, I bet on Nigeria v Argentina and predicted that the first goal would come from Nigeria, luckily for me, Nigeria's best scorer Asisat Oshoala crowned my effort by sorting at 72' against Argentina.

Congratulations on taking such a bold and successful risk! It's often a tough decision to go against popular strategies or sentiments, but in this case, it clearly paid off for you. Your prediction that the first goal would come from Nigeria, and the fact that Asisat Oshoala fulfilled that prediction by scoring at the 72nd minute against Argentina, shows a great understanding of the game and a good eye for making accurate predictions.

Betting on sports can be quite unpredictable, especially when it comes to specific predictions like the first goal scorer. It's not an easy feat to correctly anticipate which player will score first in a match, so you should definitely feel proud of your accomplishment.

As for your motivation behind your decision, it's possible that your love for your country and the national team played a role in your choice to support Nigeria. Patriotism and loyalty to a team can provide great motivation when it comes to betting, and it seems like it worked in your favor on this occasion.

Overall, it's important to acknowledge when you take risks and they pay off. Your successful bet against the first scorer strategy in the Nigeria vs. Argentina match serves as a reminder that sometimes going against the norm can yield rewarding results. Well done, and may your future bets bring you even more success!

I took the hardest decision I had never taken in my life by betting against the first scorer strategy. Actually, I don't know what prompted me to bet on the national team in the ongoing FIFA world cup women championship. Or could it be the zeal of patriotism?. Anyway, I bet on Nigeria v Argentina and predicted that the first goal would come from Nigeria, luckily for me, Nigeria's best scorer Asisat Oshoala crowned my effort by sorting at 72' against Argentina.
It is Nigeria versus Australia not Argentina. Well, am even surprise at the superb performance by Falcons. Finally, Nigeria have qualified for round 16. Lets see how Nigeria will perform against England.

I think the Falcons outdid themselves and their preparation level. They ovweachied in this tournament and played unbeaten. This match was against the host and you had the guts to place such a bet. Luckily, it worked for you. Sports betting is a matter of guts though.

Back