Is a decent bet that both teams will score on Blackpool Vs Birmingham?

W

WinJonny

Is a decent bet that both teams will score on Blackpool and Birmingham?

Prediction for Birmingham vs. Blackpool
Birmingham would be the undisputed favorites in this contest if it were played just before the break. Although it will be difficult to tell exactly how the two teams have changed since the break, we think Blackpool will make an effort to be more aggressive and combative in the remaining stages of the season. The best strategy for this game is to back both teams to score goals in light of this.

Yeah, it is a decent sport betting prediction, i used to use these strategy too in betting, betting on a particular event with both team to score is a very good strategy of betting, once the two team has score you can then cash out your money into your account that's it

I don't really like giving prediction of any particular because most times if i give out any prediction, the reverse is always the outcome. But I've never in my life be a fan of both team to score outcome, i rather give them over1.5 than giving the two teams to score

Is a decent bet that both teams will score on Blackpool and Birmingham?

Prediction for Birmingham vs. Blackpool
Birmingham would be the undisputed favorites in this contest if it were played just before the break. Although it will be difficult to tell exactly how the two teams have changed since the break, we think Blackpool will make an effort to be more aggressive and combative in the remaining stages of the season. The best strategy for this game is to back both teams to score goals in light of this.
We believe Blackpool will try to be more aggressive and combative in the remaining games of the season, even though it will be tough to discern exactly how the two teams have altered since the break. In light of this, the ideal plan for this game is to back both teams to score goals.

Back