Is gambling a get rich quick scheme ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
Although there are some people that have it in mind that gambling is actually a get rich quick scheme and they are ready to invest heavily in it , in the prospect of them making more profit ,many of them don't actually consider the risk involved and others ,they just want to invest more and more in it to get rich

Is gambling a get rich quick scheme ?

I understand why one would opine that gambling is a get rich quick scheme, but winnings are not a formality so I would feel hard pressed to say that one can get money swiftly through this venture. Its sustainability is questionable

I understand why one would opine that gambling is a get rich quick scheme, but winnings are not a formality so I would feel hard pressed to say that one can get money swiftly through this venture. Its sustainability is questionable
Yeah gambling is actually a get rich scheme , but one thing you should note in the first place is investing , you should always invest with caution and others , one can easily make loss and others if not careful

Yeah gambling is actually a get rich scheme , but one thing you should note in the first place is investing , you should always invest with caution and others , one can easily make loss and others if not careful
Your point is valid, no doubt. The distinct feature concerning gambling is that there can be no promises, even false ones of obtaining profit quickly, unlike other Ponzi schemes to be quite fair

You are right. Ponzi schemes are designed specifically to cheat users out of their earnings after a specific period of time whereas gambling can enable an individual at any time to obtain winnings with a little luck
That is true. Gambling is not like the other ponzi schemes. I see them as a way to lose money so I don't even engage myself in them because there is no point in losing money to such a thing. I prefer to gamble.

If you're looking for a get rich quick scheme please never go into gambling, for you to get rich in gambling takes time and not for greedy people, when you're a greedy gambler it will be very difficult for you to win

You are absolutely right. Gambling is not the answer when you desperately need money because you are basically banking all your hopes on luck which can evade an individual, no matter what they do

You are 100 percent correct. Gambling is not a good idea when you need money urgently because you are essentially placing all of your expectations in the hands of luck, which can elude anyone irrespective of what they do.

You are 100 percent correct. Gambling is not a good idea when you need money urgently because you are essentially placing all of your expectations in the hands of luck, which can elude anyone irrespective of what they do.
This is an excellent assertion. Gambling is a venture which is unpredictable and unsustainable in terms of winnings for the most part. Therefore, it can only be described as a get-rich-quick scheme if you are extremely fortunate in the initial stages of your journey

I feel so sorry for some gambler who think betting is a get rich quick scheme, betting ia not a get rich quick except youre so lucky to be rich, we need to be sincere with ourselves, most gambler knows that betting is never a get rich quick scheme.

I know at certain stage in life, we all have to be ready to take risk but the risky involve in gambling is too much that if you're not very strong, you might lose your way. It's not good to consider such a risky thing a rich quick scheme

Back