Is it possible not to think about the game we play?

B

Btaliat

When I was an addict football bettor, my mentor cum friend always advisede not to put my mind on any bet that I play. He said with this I will have much chance of winning. He told me that it is better my win comes as a surprise rather than expectation.

I tried this method but it didn't work. I didn't know how I can actually put off my mind from my betting. If I am not reminiscing on the money that I used, I will be wondering about the outcome of the game. I wonder how he does it.

Is it really possible for bettors especially the newbies not to put their minds in the games that they bet? I will like to hear your views.

It is possible and it is not possible because it depends on the amount you committed to the betting. If it is a huge amount of money, there's absolutely no way you wouldn't want to monitor the match until it ends.

It is possible and it is not possible because it depends on the amount you committed to the betting. If it is a huge amount of money, there's absolutely no way you wouldn't want to monitor the match until it ends.
That's my submission as well. There is no way we will play with huge amount and we won't be thinking of the game. The best is to make sure we don't play with huge amount, this will allow us to reduce the way we will be thinking of lost games.

It's not an easy thing to do not to think about the game you stake your money with, i don't think it's possible not to think of the game you stake online, even if you want to start doing it you will find it very difficult to do because it's not easy at all

It's not an easy thing to do not to think about the game you stake your money with, i don't think it's possible not to think of the game you stake online, even if you want to start doing it you will find it very difficult to do because it's not easy at all
I get your point, there will be huge to keep on checking on the results of the game to know whether we still have chance or not. But I always envy those that always play bet and never check those games up until they are done with all the events.

In response to your question, I'll be honest and say that it's difficult to avoid thinking about the game you're betting money on. In fact, I don't believe it is even possible to do so when betting money online. Even if you decide to start doing it, you will have a hard time to accomplish this since it's not at all simple.

In response to your question, I'll be honest and say that it's difficult to avoid thinking about the game you're betting money on. In fact, I don't believe it is even possible to do so when betting money online. Even if you decide to start doing it, you will have a hard time to accomplish this since it's not at all simple.
Thank you. Maybe it can only be achieved by those that are betting for the fun of it and not really to make money. I can't imagine people that are not expecting much from the gambling will be thinking of it. They can let it go.

Back