Is it safe to gamble on over 2.5 goals in this Coventry City vs. Bristol City match?

W

WinJonny

In three of Coventry City's last five games, there were fewer than 2.5 goals scored. However, they have a strong home record, with four victories and five shutouts in their last six home games. In five of their last six home league games, there were fewer than 2.5 goals scored.

The last three games for Bristol City have ended in losses after they were held to a scoreless draw against Millwall. In their last 10 games in all competitions, they have only managed one victory, a 3-1 triumph over Rotherham United. They enter this game with five defeats in those 20 games, and, like Coventry City, their scoring output has decreased recently.

I think over 2.5 wil be a little bit difficult be cause this two teams don't use to score plenty goals and instead of playing over 2.5 it will be better to bet on goal goal i think that prediction will be the best option

I don't really know much about most teams playing in the championship except if any of the teams is in top4 table of the championship. I think if you check the previous features between the two team, they always play over2.5 goals

Back