Is it smart to bet on Wolves to win and Over 2.5 goals against Gillingham?

W

WinJonny

20 December 2022 - 20:45

England - EFL Cup

Wolves have just won four competitive matches since the season's beginning, and they have given up in ten of their most recent twelve games. They also really need to work on improving their home record. In their last six games at the Molineux, they have only experienced two victories and have given up nine goals in each of their last four games. Positively, they have an opportunity to regain momentum against League Two team Gillingham, who they have defeated in three of their past four home games while recording shutouts in each of those wins.

To get this far in the Carabao Cup this year, Gillingham has had a remarkable run.

Wolve is a team that don't concede alot while playing on the field, so for me i don't think over 2.5 is a smart bet, instead you can just stake on straight win for wolve that should have been more saver than the over 2.5 you added to it, i can't advice you to go with that prediction

Wolves can possibly win this game against Gillingham. But Wolves should try as much as possible because Gillingham itself is not coming to play for fun. All eyes would be on the Wolves to try as much as possible.

England - EFL Cup

Wolves have just won four competitive matches since the season's beginning, and they have given up in ten of their most recent twelve games. They also really need to work on improving their home record. In their last six games at the Molineux, they have only experienced two victories and have given up nine goals in each of their last four games. Positively, they have an opportunity to regain momentum against League Two team Gillingham, who they have defeated in three of their past four home games while recording shutouts in each of those wins.

To get this far in the Carabao Cup this year, Gillingham has had a remarkable run.
Wolves have lost ten of their last twelve games, and they have only won four competitive games since the season's start. They must also make a serious effort to raise their home record. In their most recent six matches at Molineux

England - EFL Cup

I think that a Wolves win is in order, but I am a bit skeptical as to the goals pick you have added. Wolves are not necessarily adept at goal scoring, and the Gillingham defence could be hard to break down

Back