Is it too risky to bet on Mbappe to score the opening goal against Morocco?

W

WinJonny

Is it too risky to bet on Mbappe to score the opening goal against Morocco?

In every one of France's four victories at this World Cup, at least two goals have been scored. Mbappe has scored as many goals as the whole Moroccan team combined. Given their injury and suspension issues, Morocco appears to be up against a difficult battle. My France vs. Morocco betting advice is that the French team will win this match and advance to the World Cup final once more by using their experience to its fullest.

So bad I'm just seeing this thread after the match between France and morocco has been played. I would have not advice you to carry such a bet even though the prediction truly did not come. I know that the whole of morocco will be giving mbappe a very close marking so they won't have allow him to score the first goal

Although this match has been played already and nobody believe that mbappe will not registered a goal in the match against morocco, but he made an assist though, mbappe is a great player and carrying him to score is not a bad prediction

I wondered how many would lose such a bet. With the outstanding performance from Mbappe, many would have thought he would still scored against Morocco. Unfortunately, he was not among the goal scorer that might.

Mbappe is a very good striker and there's no doubt about that but it is going to be a very difficult option to choose Mbappe as the first scorer of the match but it is worth it if you want to take the chances.

There have been at least two goals scored in each of France's four victories at 2017 World Cup. As many goals as the entire Moroccan team has scored, Mbappe has more. Morocco seems to be in for a tough fight given their injury and disciplinary difficulties.

Back