Is it wise to bet on the home team to win the Wolves vs. Manchester United match at 4.2 odds?

W

WinJonny

Wolves struggled to score this season, but the two goals they scored against Everton allowed them to reach the double digits. They only managed to score two goals in a Premier League match twice this season. Wolves' home form this year has seen them defeat Southampton and Nottingham Forest, but they are attempting to avoid suffering their fourth straight home loss in this contest.

Manchester United defeated Nottingham Forest 3-0 on Tuesday to go into fourth place, one point behind Tottenham, with one game remaining.

If you bet on Wolves to use home win on Manchester united with 4.2 odds, you deliberately throw your money into ocean. You know this cannot possible. Wolve that is just managing to get out of their bottom three could not capitalize on Manchester united to achieve its goal. This match is a straight winning to Manchester united.

I do not think that it is a clever wager to bet on Wolves. They are playing at home, and this can be a tricky encounter for the big teams, but I foresee nothing less than a Manchester United win, to be quite honest.

If you place a wager on Wolves to beat Manchester United at home with 2.2 probabilities, you willfully dump your money into the ocean. You're aware that this is impossible. Wolve, which is barely able to escape their bottom three, was unable to use Manchester United to its advantage. Manchester United has won this match handily.

I don't see Wolves winning Manchester United even at their home. Home advantage will not help Wolves in this match. If you bet Wolves win, i think is a very risky bet and the possibility of it coming true is near zero.

Back