is it wise to reinvest gambling profit or withdraw?

swift

$Points
most times after been lucky for gaining some amount from gambling , is it wise to reinvest the money you have gained from gambling or you withdraw your profit to your bank account , because I have actually made that same mistake before , I actually withdrew my money to my bank account and this saved me from huge amount of loss from gambling . because if I had reinvested I would have lost everything

It is not advisable to reinvest after winning a gambling game it is only good human being who is lucky enough to win that will use his or her money to reinvest, it is not advisable to use your money that you want to play back instead put it into your bank account I need you to do something much better because they're playing the game of luck the way the first time does not mean we are going to win the second time

I always withdraw some part of the profit before I invest the rest on betting. I don't want to lose it all. That's why I always withdraw some parts before I start playing with others. With that, I won't be sad if I lost it.

Depend on your level of experience and your financial status. if you believe that you can turn over the profit to make more money then you can reinvest but if you do not have the financial capacity to do such, then you can withdraw.

It is good to reinvest the profits that you make from gambling if you know a lot about the match that you want to bet on but if you don't know much about the match, it is better to withdraw the money and enjoy it.

It is good to reinvest the profits that you make from gambling if you know a lot about the match that you want to bet on but if you don't know much about the match, it is better to withdraw the money and enjoy it.
You have a very important point because it is necessary to re-invest if you know that you are convinced that you would win the match but it is not good to invest if you're not totally convinced about the match.

Though, while some people may still argue that it is wise, it is wiser to withdrew and reinvest just a little portion. This will make you save a little even if you later lose the subsequent bettings. Betting is not always reliable source of winning all the time.

most times after been lucky for gaining some amount from gambling , is it wise to reinvest the money you have gained from gambling or you withdraw your profit to your bank account , because I have actually made that same mistake before , I actually withdrew my money to my bank account and this saved me from huge amount of loss from gambling . because if I had reinvested I would have lost everything
It depends on the mindset of the gambler. Personally, I would reinvest a small portion of my earnings into another bet and would withdraw the large majority of the winnings in order to be more financially secure.

Well, as long as a company continues to thrive and your portfolio is well balanced, reinvesting dividends will benefit you more than taking the cash will. But when a company is struggling or when your portfolio becomes unbalanced, taking the cash and investing the money elsewhere may make more sense.

Well, as long as a company continues to thrive and your portfolio is well balanced, reinvesting dividends will benefit you more than taking the cash will. But when a company is struggling or when your portfolio becomes unbalanced, taking the cash and investing the money elsewhere may make more sense.
This is also a good assertion. To be honest, this choice is based on the mindset of the player so it is difficult to judge. I have already stated what I would do but I am open to any other suggestions

It depends on the mindset of the gambler. Personally, I would reinvest a small portion of my earnings into another bet and would withdraw the large majority of the winnings in order to be more financially secure.
obviously it really depends on the mindset of the gambler , if the gambler is so interested in making more money ,I think there are some gamblers that are ready to re invest even all they have gained

obviously it really depends on the mindset of the gambler , if the gambler is so interested in making more money ,I think there are some gamblers that are ready to re invest even all they have gained
This is absolutely correct. Some gamblers want to play with fire by betting all of their winnings on another game. This is a high-risk strategy which could blow up in your face and disappoint you severely

This is absolutely correct. Some gamblers want to play with fire by betting all of their winnings on another game. This is a high-risk strategy which could blow up in your face and disappoint you severely
They probably are more greedy since they are actually not satisfied with their winings , I think many gamblers have made this mistake of investing all their money and they have regretted it before I think

They probably are more greedy since they are actually not satisfied with their winings , I think many gamblers have made this mistake of investing all their money and they have regretted it before I think
You are absolutely correct. Excessive greed is the motivation behind taking such an insane decision to reinvest all your winnings into another game. There is no other explanation behind this and mostly, they pay the price for it

You are absolutely correct. Excessive greed is the motivation behind taking such an insane decision to reinvest all your winnings into another game. There is no other explanation behind this and mostly, they pay the price for it
When they start making too much loss , they would think it's caused by anyone ,not knowing they are the one to take the blame for been too greedy in the process of them gambling , excess greed isn't good

When they start making too much loss , they would think it's caused by anyone ,not knowing they are the one to take the blame for been too greedy in the process of them gambling , excess greed isn't good
You are spot on. Gamblers should learn to cash out their earnings when they can rather than getting giddy due to their win and indulging in another bet, which could most likely be costly for them

The best for me is to withdraw some part of the profit before I invest the rest again It wouldn't be good for me to lose it all. That's why It good to withdraw some parts before starting another session of play to minimise total loss.

The best for me is to withdraw some part of the profit before I invest the rest again It wouldn't be good for me to lose it all. That's why It good to withdraw some parts before starting another session of play to minimise total loss.
You are spot on. This is the best approach to obtaining winnings. Reinvesting all of your winnings is too risky, and I think it is prudent to continue betting to see if you are in the midst of a lucky streak

You are spot on. This is the best approach to obtaining winnings. Reinvesting all of your winnings is too risky, and I think it is prudent to continue betting to see if you are in the midst of a lucky streak
I can never do that and anyone doing that isn't thinking straight. You can't be too sure of winning the next time. So it should make sense investing a little of it and also investing back a little of it too.thst way you lose less if it happens

I can never do that and anyone doing that isn't thinking straight. You can't be too sure of winning the next time. So it should make sense investing a little of it and also investing back a little of it too.thst way you lose less if it happens
It is only excessive and inordinate greed that would motivate anyone to make such a rahs decision which could undo all your hard work in obtaining the winnings in the first place. It is best to be pragmatic in these scenarios

Back