Is sports betting luck or skill?

kayode10

$Points
Sports betting usually has two type of people who play it. there are some people who are professional artists and they have acquired a lot of experience about different method of gambling.

There are some people who don't really know what they are doing with this sport betting.

But one thing that always surprised me is that the majority of the professional sport bet is usually lose a lot of money despite the experience they have gathered together over the years.

The question I have been trying to ask you guys if that is sports betting a lucky or a skill. I wish someone here candy listify the whole thing for me.

I understand your point but it is very necessary for you to ensure that will you get yourself the understanding and knowledge from sport betting so that you'll be able to insightful decision and also have better chances of winning.
Sport betting is a game that is based on luck and I do not see the reason why you would want to risk too much money on sport bet. A game that is totally based on luck need to be played with caution.

Sport betting is a game that is based on luck and I do not see the reason why you would want to risk too much money on sport bet. A game that is totally based on luck need to be played with caution.
It is a game that is based on luck and that is why you need to be playing it with lots of caution and you would need to also include a lot of risk management strategy whenever you are betting because it is crucial.

It's more of luck , I think some people might feel skills and strategies do work ,but they need to understand that it's actually not working every time , betting or gambling is more of luck than skills I believe that

The sport bet is based on luck but you will still need some input of some level of skill so that you'll be able to analyse the match critically but on the overall, you can still improve some skill to win the game.

I believe that the activity of betting in various sports entails both factors because an element of luck needs to go your way sometimes for a game to match your forecast and prior analysis, which is a skill is also necessary to make informed predictions

The professional players are always different from the normal players and they do not go for the short term profits but actually for the long term profitability and I have seen some of the groups where they were able to extract passive income from such website and platforms for more than years and this is a way to actually make a passive income using a proper resource actually

Back