Is the knowledge of accounting needed to establish a Poker?

S

SlotsMaster

It is necessary to have some level of experience on how to do check and balances before you establish a poker because sometimes you will have a lot of chisp on the poker pots that will need enough experience to be able to calculate and determine who owns what . You should know how to distribute funds to the players more effectively . These are what is needed.

Accountability is extremely important in the game if you want to become a poker dealer because you have a lot of chips to manage at the poker table and you must be very versed in accounting to manage the table.

It is necessary to have some level of experience on how to do check and balances before you establish a poker because sometimes you will have a lot of chisp on the poker pots that will need enough experience to be able to calculate and determine who owns what . You should know how to distribute funds to the players more effectively . These are what is needed.
I do not believe that is really important or mandatory to be well-versed in accounting before being a proficient participant in poker games. I understand the need to manage your chips and finances well, but I do not think that a formal education in accounting is all that necessary

Poker is extremely a wonderful game to play and you need to be versed on how to calculate number if you want to be a broker-dealer it is an important so that you can quickly calculate the bankroll on the poker table.

Poker is extremely a wonderful game to play and you need to be versed on how to calculate number if you want to be a broker-dealer it is an important so that you can quickly calculate the bankroll on the poker table.
Your assertion is indeed accurate, but do you think that you need a formal education in accounting as such to be able to calculate these things? I think that this is what the original post is alluding to

The knowledge of accounting is necessary but it does not necessarily mean that you should be a professional accountant before you can establish poker because it is needed to have a little bit of this.

The knowledge of accounting is necessary but it does not necessarily mean that you should be a professional accountant before you can establish poker because it is needed to have a little bit of this.
I agree with your sentiment. No one is denying that some of the basic principles which govern accounting, even in formal education, should be utilized at the poker table. This does not imply that one should be taught accounting in school or something before they can play poker

You need to understand the basics of mathematics so that you'll be able to handle the simple account that is placed in the game . This is why it is necessary to have the basics so that you will not make unnecessary mistakes.

You are absolutely spot on. It is necessary that you are really sharp at mathematics,and can calculate numbers swiftly with no hassle, especially at the poker room where the pace of the game is not determined by you
You need to understand the basics of mathematics so that you'll be able to handle the simple account that is placed in the game . This is why it is necessary to have the basics so that you will not make unnecessary mistakes.

In dealing with poker games and others you have to take measures of accounting , because when you actually have an accounting principles ,then you should actually be able to do things well the way you want

No, knowledge of accounting is not necessary to establish a poker game or business.

However, it is important to have a basic understanding of financial management in order to keep track of revenue and expenses and ensure the profitability of the business.

It may also be useful to hire an accountant to handle financial matters.

Yeah I think to make it easier the person could just hire an accountant , like someone that would be able to manage the expenses and others properly , because trying to do yourself that would manage might be a long range effort I think

No, knowledge of accounting is not necessary to establish a poker game or business.

However, it is important to have a basic understanding of financial management in order to keep track of revenue and expenses and ensure the profitability of the business.

It may also be useful to hire an accountant to handle financial matters.
This answer is simply brilliant. You just need to have a rudimentary understanding of economic management in order to take you far at the poker table and make decent profit from playing

Yeah I think to make it easier the person could just hire an accountant , like someone that would be able to manage the expenses and others properly , because trying to do yourself that would manage might be a long range effort I think
I think it does not necessarily mean that the person should hire an accountant. Atleast a basic knowledge of accounting or Financial Management could be enough to make the business grow tremendously.

I think it does not necessarily mean that the person should hire an accountant. Atleast a basic knowledge of accounting or Financial Management could be enough to make the business grow tremendously.
You are correct. Hiring an accountant is also too extreme of a measure in my opinion. It is just ideal to be versed in accounting and monetary matters and to be conscious of this in some degree while playing the game

You are correct. Hiring an accountant is also too extreme of a measure in my opinion. It is just ideal to be versed in accounting and monetary matters and to be conscious of this in some degree while playing the game
The reason why you need some elemental knowledge of accounting is to be able to manage the various bankrolls at the poker table because sometimes if you're not good at calculation, you could commit error.

The reason why you need some elemental knowledge of accounting is to be able to manage the various bankrolls at the poker table because sometimes if you're not good at calculation, you could commit error.
Your mathematics needs to be sharp while in the poker room because everything is done at a frantic speed. Calculating on the spot gives you an advantage over other players while playing as well

Your mathematics needs to be sharp while in the poker room because everything is done at a frantic speed. Calculating on the spot gives you an advantage over other players while playing as well
Your calculation at the poker table must be instantaneous so that you'll be able to get quick result. If you are very slow, yhere are a lot of poker players who have very quick at making decision at the table.

Your calculation at the poker table must be instantaneous so that you'll be able to get quick result. If you are very slow, yhere are a lot of poker players who have very quick at making decision at the table.
Being a maths whiz is easier said than done, but you mind must be rapid, more so when you are under huge pressure in a poker room with huge amounts of money at stake. You must be clinical in your decision-making

: If you plan to seek funding or attract investors for your poker business, accounting knowledge is valuable. It enables you to present financial information in a clear and organized manner, demonstrating the profitability and potential of your venture.

Back