Jong PSV vs Jong Ajax: Betting Pick

W

WinJonny

Match date: Thursday, 15 December 2022

Football - Netherlands Eerste Divisie

In addition, Jong PSV had gone five games without keeping a clean sheet, with four of those games averaging more than four goals each.

Jong Ajax has lost all three of their league games, including a devastating 1-2 home loss to Jong Utrecht. While Jong Ajax hasn't kept a clean sheet in their previous six away games, they are still capable of scoring goals, which is a plus.

Choosing a bet: Over 2 goals

Thanks for posting this information here, with this statistic provided about the two teams here one can easily know how to carryout his or her prediction and win these are also the information i tried to get online before betting on any game so a s to avoid frequently lost of game

Match date: Thursday, 15 December 2022

Football - Netherlands Eerste Divisie

In addition, Jong PSV had gone five games without keeping a clean sheet, with four of those games averaging more than four goals each.

Jong Ajax has lost all three of their league games, including a devastating 1-2 home loss to Jong Utrecht. While Jong Ajax hasn't kept a clean sheet in their previous six away games, they are still capable of scoring goals, which is a plus.

Choosing a bet: Over 2 goals
Furthermore, Jong PSV had lost five straight games without recording a shutout, with four of those losses averaging over four goals each.

All three of Jong Ajax's league games have ended in defeat, including a crushing 1-2 home loss to Jong Utrecht. Jong Ajax is still capable of scoring goals, which is a bonus even though they haven't kept a clean sheet in their past six away games.

It's not even everybody that gamble that do roll the Netherland league. I for example just use to follow it through luvescore but I've never watch any Netherlands leaf match live before. Jong psv is in the second division of the same league and I'm sure nobody from here is watching the match. Just play over1.5

Back