Leicester Vs Newcastle: Should I bet on the draw?

W

WinJonny

With their recent success, Newcastle United will look to continue it in this match. Despite their poor start, Leicester City will look to continue their success before the World Cup break. Picking an obvious favorite is difficult because both clubs are in excellent form, but I think a draw between Leicester City and Newcastle United will occur. Despite the attacking prowess of both teams, I will not pick both teams to score in this match because these two clubs have kept clean sheets in the majority of their previous games, signifying stronger defensive form.

With their recent success, Newcastle United will look to continue it in this match. Despite their poor start, Leicester City will look to continue their success before the World Cup break. Picking an obvious favorite is difficult because both clubs are in excellent form, but I think a draw between Leicester City and Newcastle United will occur. Despite the attacking prowess of both teams, I will not pick both teams to score in this match because these two clubs have kept clean sheets in the majority of their previous games, signifying stronger defensive form.
It's difficult to pick a clear favorite because both teams are in fantastic shape, but I predict a draw between Leicester City and Newcastle United. Despite both teams' offensive strength, I won't predict both teams to score in this game because these two clubs have a history of keeping clean sheets, which indicates greater defensive form.

Back