Lottery ticket gift from father earns man $4million jackpot

A man from Rhode Island claimed that his father's gift of a scratch-off ticket from the Massachusetts State Lottery resulted in a $4 million jackpot.

The winner informed Massachusetts State Lottery officials that he received a $10 Bonus Bucks scratch-off ticket from his father while they were recently having breakfast.

Later that day, he claimed to have scratched off the ticket and was surprised to see that there was a $4 million winner.

He said that before he could truly comprehend his good fortune, he had to scan the ticket using the Mass Lottery smartphone app.

I would be over the moon if my dad gave me a lottery ticket that won me millions. That man must be feeling so grateful to his dad right now, what a beautiful gift their breakfast was. I hope they enjoy spending that money together on things that will make memories for their family.

This is certainly a big amount for the person who was not expecting such a price and their for now he needs to make sure that that he uses proper sense using which he is able to make proper decisions and is able to invest the money in an option through which he is able to get passive income for life and is able to afford and spend a good life using it

Back