Next Tottenham manager: Nagelsmann, Pochettino, Enrique - who should be Conte's successor?

It's official, Antonio Conte's turbulent reign as Tottenham manager is over.

The Italian has left the role by mutual consent after being appointed in November 2021, with his assistant Cristian Stellini stepping up as head coach for the rest of the season.

But what next for Spurs as they look to end a trophy drought that dates back to 2008?

We look at some of the names already being linked with the role this summer and want you to have your say on who you think Spurs should appoint on a permanent basis next.

I read a news that Daniel Levy is hoping to connect with Nagelsmann. I think Daniel is looking for someone with cheap value and quick availability. It's been long I heard Enrique in the football world and I am pretty sure that he will be too proud to call Pochettino back. I think it should be Enrique though

I can't really say much about pochenttino but I'm very sure Enrique and Nagelsmann will never want to downgrade to Tottenham unless if the team owner is truly serious about winning trophy

Back