On the game between France and Argentina, what bet did you place?

W

WinJonny

Current world champions are France. In the group stage, they again suffered a defeat, although it came against Tunisia in the final game, giving several players who didn't get much playing time a chance to shine.

On each and every single position, there will be a ton of spectacular duels. Mess and Argentina are my picks to win the competition. He has been in excellent form, leads Argentina in both goals scored and assists received. He has only ever lost only one trophy. Although it is difficult to forecast, I will side with the South American team.

I find it difficult to predict this world cup final because the two teams are good, France has mbappe at the front and Argentina has Messi in the team also the two teams has quality players that can make goals come in but I'm rooting it big for Argentina

I can't actually push myself to bet on any team to win that match. I'm even fearing to watch the match because i can't stand it if Jessi couldn't win a world cup before ending his career but France is not actually a team to use small eye to look. They really look dangerous

The World Cup has come and gone and it is very clear that Argentine showcased a very wonderful play and they were able to carry the day. It was also indeed a spectacular performance from the French team.

Current world champions are France. In the group stage, they again suffered a defeat, although it came against Tunisia in the final game, giving several players who didn't get much playing time a chance to shine.

On each and every single position, there will be a ton of spectacular duels. Mess and Argentina are my picks to win the competition. He has been in excellent form, leads Argentina in both goals scored and assists received. He has only ever lost only one trophy. Although it is difficult to forecast, I will side with the South American team.
There will be a ton of thrilling duels on every single position. My predictions for the competition's victor are Mess and Argentina. He is the leader in Argentina for both goals scored and assists received and has been in fantastic form. He's only ever dropped one award.

I lost my money on this game. I haven't thought the game will be on favour of Argentina. Most of the matches that Argentina played seems winning by luck. This made me put my earning on France to win the game.

Back