Is it a good bet for Argentina to defeat France and win the World Cup?

W

WinJonny

Is it a good bet for Argentina to defeat France and win the trophy?

Argentina's opening round matchup with Saudi Arabia ended in humiliation. However, they have improved their play significantly since then. Amazingly, Argentina suffered their first loss in more than three years and a half with this one.

Current world champions are France. Outstanding teamwork by Griezmann and the others. In the group phase, they still suffered a defeat, although it came against Tunisia in the final game, giving several players who didn't get much playing time a chance to shine. France experiences some health issues. Konate will likely miss the Final, although Rabiot and Varane remain doubtful.

I won't lie to you, it's very difficult to determine the team that might win the world cup between Argentina and France since both the two teams have really try a lot to teach that final. I'm only supporting Argentina to win because i want Messi to win a world cup

As for me sometimes it is easy to say a particular team will win and even if they ask majority of people that who did they think or want will win the world cup even me will choose Argentina but football sometimes can be hard to predict because things do change

The World Cup has come and gone and Argentina has won the trophy . It was indeed a spectacular performance from the Argentine team and the trophy is long waited which they were able to achieve at this time.

Actually, that was what I bet on that day and it is a pity the game didn't come that way. I know many people as well that will lose that money bascially the game ended in 90 mins as a draw between the two countries.

Back