Partick Thistle vs Ayr Betting Tips

W

WinJonny

Ayr United continued where they left from before the break and defeated Raith at home 2:0. Ayr United scored in every game they played while traveling, failing to score two or more goals only once, in a 1:2 match against Dundee FC. Partick Thistle, the second-most productive team in the league with 32 goals scored, should be able to take advantage of the fact that they gave up goals in seven of their eight games.

Ayr United won 4:2 in their previous match in October, which was very exciting and goal-filled. Given that both have a cause to defend and that they are both highly effective, I anticipate seeing something similar once more.

Ayr United continued where they left from before the break and defeated Raith at home 2:0. Ayr United scored in every game they played while traveling, failing to score two or more goals only once, in a 1:2 match against Dundee FC. Partick Thistle, the second-most productive team in the league with 32 goals scored, should be able to take advantage of the fact that they gave up goals in seven of their eight games.

Ayr United won 4:2 in their previous match in October, which was very exciting and goal-filled. Given that both have a cause to defend and that they are both highly effective, I anticipate seeing something similar once more.
With 32 goals scored, Partick Thistle is the second-most productive team in the league and should be able to benefit from their opponents scoring in seven of their eight games.

In a highly entertaining and goal-filled game in October, Ayr United prevailed 4:2. I expect to see something similar again because both of them have a point to make and are really powerful.

I think that Patrick Thistle actually have a game on their hands in this clash, because Ayr are also a good team and the home support will be a massive advantage for them. I would back Ayr to win or draw against the visitors

Back