Should I wager on under 2.5 goals between this Sparta- Go Ahead Eagles match?

J

Julio88

Sparta's goal production has been declining; four of their most recent five games featured fewer than 2.5 goals. Both ends of the spectrum have a total of ten matches each for the season. The Eagles have eleven "under" scores out of their 20 games played, and during their last five matches, they had two games with less than three total goals. The previous three games in their head-to-head history all had under 2.5 goals scored.

I don't like to bet in these ligue football because i don't like their style of play, because they dont use to score plenty goals and i think under 2.5 goal will be okay because plenty goals shouldn't be expected

I don't like to bet in these ligue football because i don't like their style of play, because they dont use to score plenty goals and i think under 2.5 goal will be okay because plenty goals shouldn't be expected
The Eredevisie is actually one of the top-scoring leagues in Europe, if I am not mistaken. These sides in question, though are relatively midtable downwards, and this is why I was inquiring about this prediction because the quality of football may not be impressive

It's just that carrying under2.5 goals is not really my thing but i taught Sparta is a team in Netherlands and Netherlands league is one of the places they usually recorded high amount of goals contrary to what you posted

Back