Should there be limit on lottery tickets per user?

Angryseth

$Points
There has been recent discussion that the unlimited amount of lottery ticket that one person can buy is one of the major reasons why a lot of people cannot control their gambling. Some people will keep on buying more and more lottery tickets with the hope that they are going to become successful even though it is not going to work like that. Do you think that lottery firms should be more intentional about the number of tickets that somebody can buy?

There has been recent discussion that the unlimited amount of lottery ticket that one person can buy is one of the major reasons why a lot of people cannot control their gambling. Some people will keep on buying more and more lottery tickets with the hope that they are going to become successful even though it is not going to work like that. Do you think that lottery firms should be more intentional about the number of tickets that somebody can buy?
Franky, I think that this directive would be a little unfair on lottery ticket buyers. It could be argued that this rule would significantly decrease their chances of winning, but I can understand why people would want a limit to be set. Someone can buy a multitude of tickets, leaving scanty remains for everyone else

Some people argue that there should be a limit on the number of lottery tickets that an individual can purchase, in order to prevent problem gambling. They argue that allowing people to purchase an unlimited number of tickets can lead to addiction and financial ruin.

yes i think there should be limit no person should be able to buy 1% or more than total lottery tickets of scheme this will make the process seamless and indeed many people will like to take part on lottery options this way indeed actually to be honest .

Back