What are the effects of gambling?

kayode10

$Points
I have seen somewhere around this Forum in which people are discussing about the benefit of gambling. as we all know that there is nothing in this world which has positive sides and do not have negative sides. I want us to check some of the negative effects of gambling in someone's life. one thing I know is that gambling can create a negative addictive behaviour in the players which will be very difficult to break

The effect are when people become too addicted they will begin to misbehave borrowing of money to play gambling and it can lead to lose of money and heart break and many order effect

Gambling can damage someone's psychology towards money especially when the person has become addicted to the game. it will go to a situation whereby the person will no longer have affinity to do any other work than to engage in carbon which will keep licking them broke and poorer.

There are many effect in gambling and if you're going to talk about the from now, it will be a full topic but the psychological effect is what is of utmost importance which is what should be emphasized most especially for those who are addicted to gambling.

There many ways and gambling can effect you first gambling can damage one's psychology towards money especially when the person has become addicted to the game . The person can no longer have control again if he or she do not have money he can go extra minded to borrow the money just to play gambling , some people are so addicted to it that if they did not play a day it will look like sickness for them...

Aside from fact that it is too additive which may make some people that can not control themselves to lose money, it is also lightly stigmatized against,. especially if one stays in a highly sensitive area.

Aside from fact that it is too additive which may make some people that can not control themselves to lose money, it is also lightly stigmatized against,. especially if one stays in a highly sensitive area.
If you stay in area where religious doctrine is upheld, it is going to be somehow difficult for gambling to survive in such area because it would be accepted by the government and we have several countries that have rejected gambling.

If you stay in area where religious doctrine is upheld, it is going to be somehow difficult for gambling to survive in such area because it would be accepted by the government and we have several countries that have rejected gambling.
I just read it on the thread that a man was arrested in Dubai for involving in gambling. This is what most people in some religious countries pass through. That's why gamblers are not that many in such countries.

No doubt, gambling is one of the best ways to make quick money, but when you gamble with all you have while having the hope of winning, you lose all you have without even knowing it thus causing poverty.

Gambling usually have both good and bad effects on people. In the olden days, when people are not that educated, gamblers are usually seen as bad people or thug and people tends to gamble in secret. But people are more educated now and know that there are also some advantages in it

Number one effect of gambling is addiction, gambling has caused so many bettors to be addicted to betting to the extent that they can bet from morning till night without having any other thing to do, thats a very bad idea, addiction is never a good idea

Gambling can render someone lazy. This is possible if the winner is coming consistently with a share of luck and strategy. The person may not develop any strength to work and they may end up in legion in vices if that is no longer paying.

Gambling can render someone lazy. This is possible if the winner is coming consistently with a share of luck and strategy. The person may not develop any strength to work and they may end up in legion in vices if that is no longer paying.
You are right on this. It does amaze me when I see younger people that should either be in school gambling. Most of these students do that in order to find shortcut to making money. Most of them have become so lazy that don't believe in hardwork.

One of the effects of gambling is that you might not have savings. And the savings is very important for someone who wants to build wealth and get out of abject poverty over the time. Gambling can awake violence trade-in someone.

Gambling is never and not good at all what I think is that,if you are gambling you can loss all your fund and money.

So its very risky to gamble I dont even like gambling because its a game of chance there are so much disadvantage of gambling it can cause you more harm than good

Gambling is never and not good at all what I think is that,if you are gambling you can loss all your fund and money.

So its very risky to gamble I dont even like gambling because its a game of chance there are so much disadvantage of gambling it can cause you more harm than good

A gentle person can become violence through consistent gambling and losing. a time will come in which the person will bust out of anger as a result of losing excessive amount of money to gambling.

A gentle person can become violence through consistent gambling and losing. a time will come in which the person will bust out of anger as a result of losing excessive amount of money to gambling.
This scenario is always common among the youth that always play bet with the money that they can not afford to lose. They always believe they may win. And once they win, they may be very destructive and violent.

I think one effect I know of is proverty and that could actually happen ,if the person isn't watching how he or she is gambling , like for Instance he is always gambling in that order without checkmating the excesses ,I believe this isn't a good thing

There are a lot effect that gambling can bring. All the social issues have root in gambling. Someone that is smoking actually may be getting his money from can gambling likewise someone that is womanizing.

Back