What are the financial issues gambling have helped you solved ?

There are some people that are actually faced with so many financial issues and worries , and I think you should actually be finding solution and others that would solve your problem , majority actually sees gambling as one way to solve that , and I think it have truly helped them solve some and not majority of it

financial issues to share. However, I can tell you that while gambling can provide financial gains for some individuals, it is important to remember that the odds are usually against the gambler. Most people who gamble end up losing money in the long run.

T
There are some people that are actually faced with so many financial issues and worries , and I think you should actually be finding solution and others that would solve your problem , majority actually sees gambling as one way to solve that , and I think it have truly helped them solve some and not majority of it

The financial issues gambling has helped me solve are not many because the venture itself is not really a sustainable one, to be honest with you. I have not received those life-changing earnings

T
The financial issues gambling has helped me solve are not many because the venture itself is not really a sustainable one, to be honest with you. I have not received those life-changing earnings
Yeah I believe gambling have also helped many too , so many have seen it as a method of solving their financial problem and aids , only that they learn to invest with caution s and others no matter what

Yeah I believe gambling have also helped many too , so many have seen it as a method of solving their financial problem and aids , only that they learn to invest with caution s and others no matter what
You are right. Gambling has been quite helpful in enabling individuals to make money but the activity should be conducted with tact and pragmatism in order to remain financially stable in the grand scheme of things

Gambling hasn't even solve any of my financial issues, although i do win at times but it hasn't solve much of my financial situation, although some gambler has really seen money from gambling that is able to solve Their financial problems

There was a time that I needed money so badly. I couldn't get any help from anybody. I was so dumbfounded when the game I have lost hope in it later be the one that saved me for that day. That was the only time I have been saved by betting.

Gambling hasn't even solve any of my financial issues, although i do win at times but it hasn't solve much of my financial situation, although some gambler has really seen money from gambling that is able to solve Their financial problems
I think there are some people that have even entered into more debts just because they are actually gambing without precautions , gambling ofcourse comes with great amount of risks , it should be considered as a scheme I think

Some years ago, I was able to pay some fees in school with the money I derived from gambling. Because I don't really have the time to do offline job and I didn't think of some else that time. I depended on gambling and it payed me well

Gambing ofcourse is actually never a get rich quick scheme , I think many have often earn profit and some others when it comes to gambing , the risk involved makes many take precautions and others when it comes to investing into it

Gambling hasn’t really help me solve much of my problem but atleast little of it, i can still remember when i was broke and i have to place bet just to make some cool cash and i end of winning the bet surprisingly, i was so happy that very day, i can never forget that day

it's important to note that relying on gambling to solve financial issues is generally not recommended. While some individuals may have experienced short-term gains or occasional wins from gambling, it is important to recognize that these outcomes are based on chance and luck. Gambling is primarily designed for entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon as a reliable or sustainable financial solution.

It's crucial to approach gambling with caution, set limits on spending, and view it as a form of entertainment rather than a way to solve financial problems. If you are facing financial challenges, it is advisable to seek help from financial professionals who can provide guidance on responsible financial management, budgeting, and exploring legitimate and sustainable solutions to improve your financial situation.

Gambling has really helped me solve some problem in the past, there was a time I was in need of money to pay my debt and I was so surprised when the game I staked on later win that very day and I was so happy.

Gambling has never helped me solve any financial issues. Maybe because I don't gamble a lot. I don't believe in it as a source of income. It is just a way to have fun or try your luck. So I never gamble with money that I cannot afford to lose and I don't depend on it for anything.

I got so much money from gambling field not as a player but as a gambling referrer's . It helped me to buy new car, investment's etc. Really thankful for this field .

Gambling doesn't fix money problems. It can make them worse. It's better to handle money carefully and find other ways to solve financial issues, like saving and planning. Gambling is risky and not a good way to solve money troubles.

Back