what category of sport you would advise a newbie not to place bet on .

swift

$Points
$5
$5
There are actually different sports you could place your bet on sport betting , so which of the sport would you advice the newbies not to place their bet on , likw for instance the one that they might even find so difficult to understand and others , which of the sport you would advice the newbies against placing interest on at the intial proceeding of them gambling to earn , I would really love to know more

There's no any particular aspect of sport that's so hard that you can't be winning bet from, a newbie just have to make sure he knows well about any sport he want to divert into. I've even see some punters winning millions of Naira playing some games from some uncommon sport

My advice is just that we should bet on game that will have experience and all skills required before placing bet on them so as to avoid unnecessary loss of money, and again I won't advice any body to play the football virtual game, it's a programme game that is hard to win, it is hard to predict the outcome

My advice is just that we should bet on game that will have experience and all skills required before placing bet on them so as to avoid unnecessary loss of money, and again I won't advice any body to play the football virtual game, it's a programme game that is hard to win, it is hard to predict the outcome
It is extremely true that betting on games that you can analyse is one of the most important thing that must be taken note of by the players .if you are betting on teams that you have less experience about, you may likely lose your money.

To be honest I would advise newbies not to go into football games when it comes to sports betting, football game are very hard to predict and can only be predicted correctly by someone who watches football very much.

Football will be better. It is very common and there are many tipsters that are known to football. This will make it easier for him to get through. Bedsides, there are many odds options on football compare to others.

I would advice a newbies who is not a football fans should not attempt to bet on eur championship leagues. Most of the games there are fixed up. Their odds given are not reliable indicators to be used in betting. If you have to start your betting career, concentrate on US sports, Asian Sports. With those one, you can be building your account gradually by betting on single game with less than 2 odds.

There are actually different sports you could place your bet on sport betting , so which of the sport would you advice the newbies not to place their bet on , likw for instance the one that they might even find so difficult to understand and others , which of the sport you would advice the newbies against placing interest on at the intial proceeding of them gambling to earn , I would really love to know more
This is a tricky question. I would advise a newbie not to bet on the Turkish league because some of the matches played there are unfathomable in terms of the final score. Anyone can beat anyone, and this reduces the chance of winning a bet, no doubt

This is a tricky question. I would advise a newbie not to bet on the Turkish league because some of the matches played there are unfathomable in terms of the final score. Anyone can beat anyone, and this reduces the chance of winning a bet, no doubt
I think I would take note of this , because my major gambling areas have been on premier league , laliga and other leagues ,but have not really placed emphasis on the other leagues

I think I would take note of this , because my major gambling areas have been on premier league , laliga and other leagues ,but have not really placed emphasis on the other leagues
It is best to really cast your nets out wide because this will increase your likelihood of winning bets. Being limited to the top 5 leagues does you no good because the pool of top notch teams to choose from are restricted in a way.

This is a great correction that you have established here. I think that beginners could be given the freedom to bet on whatever sport they want and see how it goes, in a laissez-faire style. This would enable them to embrace losses quite early.
A newbie in sports betting may even have the knowledge to predict games very well than someone who has been betting for so long.

So, I don't think it is right to tell them the sports that they should bet on because it depends on what they know and what they have interest in.

Exactly
We should not force them to gamble on football or on a particular game because we are very familiar with the game.
We should give them the opportunity to choose their choice and decide on what to do.
They should not be coerced into a particular sport by any means because it is important to respect their preferences and the sport which they believe will bring them the most success with regard to winnings

Exactly
They have the right to choose whatsoever sport that they want to gamble on. The major thing is that they need to know so much things about the game before they begin to gamble on it.
I agree with your assertion. People should be comfortable betting on sports that they are conversant with,and they should not be forced to wager on sports that they are not well-versed in, because they will not be able to fully analyse them

The fact that football betting is the most popular does not mean that everyone knows about football betting or it is easy to predict for everyone. Other people find other soprts easy too.
This is an extremely salient point. Not everyone gravitates towards football betting like the majority, so ideally a new gambler should be permitted to stake parlays on whatever sport they wish, to be fair

No matter how new someone is to something, he will surely have a field that he is extremely good at. Also, it is possible for you to introduce someone to watching football but it is possible to the person to know more about football than you after a short period. That's how it works.
This is why it is not the best idea to coerce a new gambler into focusing just on one particular sport when it comes to betting. This is quite myopic of the purported expert in my opinion because it is not mandatory for the newbie to automatically gravitate toward football

That is also why the new gamblers should not heed to what anyone says. It is not like they should not listen to people but they should be mindful of who they listen to. They should also be able to work on their own predictions.
You are absolutely right. Gamblers should seize the initiative quickly and make their own predictions based of their own research so that they might nor have to gamble because if someone's erroneous judgement

The players who are relatively new to the market should never gamble on options that are indeed dangerous that include parlays at high odds which can be pretty much dangerous for the people when they are just starting out their gambling activity indeed

True These types of bets involve combining multiple selections into a single bet, which can result in significant payouts if all predictions are correct. However, the chances of winning are very low, and most of the time, players lose their entire stake

Definitely most of the times in such bets usually the quicker options to win actually become hard this is the most common thing that I have observed in betting on common outcomes When We combine our bets and that is where we need to always ensure that we have backup and we Play only with small stakes on such options when betting indeed to have safety from big loss indeed

As a responsible gambling advocate, I would advise a newbie to avoid placing bets on sports that are high-risk and have a high probability of resulting in significant losses. One category of sports that I would recommend avoiding is:

Esports betting

Esports betting can be extremely volatile, with odds changing rapidly and unexpected outcomes. This makes it difficult for new bettors to make informed decisions and can lead to impulsive bets. Additionally, esports games often have complex rules and strategies, making it challenging for new bettors to understand the nuances of the game.

Other categories of sports that I would caution against for new bettors include:

High-scoring sports: Sports like basketball and American football often have high-scoring games, which can make it difficult for new bettors to predict the outcome. These sports also often have a lot of variables that can affect the score, such as injuries, weather, and officiating.

Specialty sports: Sports like golf, tennis, and mixed martial arts can be unpredictable and require a deep understanding of the game and its intricacies. New bettors may find it difficult to make informed decisions in these sports.

It's always best for new bettors to start with more traditional sports like football, baseball, or hockey, where the rules are simpler and the outcomes are more predictable. These sports also tend to have more established betting markets and more reliable data available.

Back