Which league of football will you not advice newbies to place bet on ?

swift

$Points
There are different leagues of football and many newbies actually place bets on this leagues to earn more money for themselves and others , which league of football will you not advice newbies to place bets on , so that they would not actually make more loss , I would really learn to hear your opinion ,or probably the hardest league to place bet on too tho

There are different leagues of football and many newbies actually place bets on this leagues to earn more money for themselves and others , which league of football will you not advice newbies to place bets on , so that they would not actually make more loss , I would really learn to hear your opinion ,or probably the hardest league to place bet on too tho
The Turkish league is simply full of twists and turns, so it is best to stay away, because some of the outcomes of matches over there can be simply ludicrous. You are susceptible to losing your bet on a team or two in that league

I will advice him to go for the League that he knows much about. This will help him to get more information about the teams that are in that league. Though, if he disturbs me further, I will suggest premier League for him

I will advice him to go for the League that he knows much about. This will help him to get more information about the teams that are in that league. Though, if he disturbs me further, I will suggest premier League for him
This is a league where the novice gambler can be exposed to matches and various statistics which can enable them to fully appreciate the game and make informed predictions as to the final result

My advice for newbie is to always stick to the popular football league and not just bet on any game for the sake of gathering big odds, always bet on the football league you're famaliar with that's when winings can be guaranteed

Exactly
We don't need to start choosing betting leagues for them because they are newbies. They may even know about a particular betting league more than us.
They should gamble on a league that they have so much information on.
The newbie should have the freedom to choose any league that he or she sees fit, provided that they have extensively analyzed the main aspects of that particular competition and have incredible insight on the teams

Telling a newbie which league to play on and which particular sport to bet on is not really ideal. We have brain to think. I know the kind of sport that I can predict very well so why will I let anyone choose for me?
That won't happen.
The beginner should be permitted to choose whatever league they are well-versed in and stake parlays on the various teams. It is wrong to try and manipulate a fellow bettor into betting on a particular league, anyway

I'd advise a newcomer to join a league he is familiar with. This will enable him to learn more about the groups of teams that make up that league. Nonetheless, if he continues to annoy me, I will propose that he watch Premier League.
This is the right approach to take when a newcomer is first starting out in the venture. It is best to allow them the benefit of the doubt and permit them to explore the various leagues which they are conversant in

I'm sure the best league matches that's convenient for everybody to be on is always club football. Newbie who Al's be considering it. Most country side football matches are best to be avoided by gamblers

I'm sure the best league matches that's convenient for everybody to be on is always club football. Newbie who Al's be considering it. Most country side football matches are best to be avoided by gamblers
You are absolutely right. Club competitions are the ideal ones for prospective punters to stake parlays on. They should totally eschew betting on national team matches apart from maybe the World Cup

I would advise newbies not to bet on European league. This league is full of politics of football. There a lot fixed matches otherwise called arranged goal which is contrary to general prediction. You will surprised to see weak team beating strong team.

My own advice for the newbie is to always stake or wager on game that they only have the idea of how the game works, study the game well before staking to avoid unwanted loss of funds which can be frustrating.

English premier league is so unpredictable that underdogs use to pull surprises. In fact, in English premier league there is nothing like under dogs. Even experts use to fear premier league games. A newbie should avoid premier league as a virus.

For me, if you are not a person with a high risk tolerance, avoid the EPL altogether. The English top flight league is so competitive that no one can tell what would happen in any match at all. Imagine, West Ham of all teams beating Chelsea after Chelsea buying all the touted stars in the league.

In my opinion Sweden national League and the Turkish premier football league are they wants that are highly unpredictable and that is why people should take care and should not risk big amount of money on such events as their results can be highly unpredictable

In my opinion Sweden national League and the Turkish premier football league are they wants that are highly unpredictable and that is why people should take care and should not risk big amount of money on such events as their results can be highly unpredictable
Very true some football leagues can be unpredictable, and it is essential to be cautious while placing bets or investing in such events. Factors such as player injuries, weather conditions, team dynamics, and many more can impact the results of a match. It is always advisable to research and gather relevant data before making any decisions.

You are right after playing in Turkish Premier League fr sometime mostly I have avoided the scheme because there are many incidence of match fixing is well in such that is why I now stay away from such a market and betting option indeed because I know I can lose money on such a market very easily indeed

Back