What does it take to become a poker dealer?

S

Sike_lottery

The poker dealer monitors all these activities that is going on around the poker table and he is in charge . He make sure that the game is very fair. The poker pot will be huge sometimes in such a way that it will be very difficult for the poker dealer to know who owns what . It is indeed a great activities for the dealer. I want to confirm what it takes to become a poker dealer?

I don't think be com in a poker dealer is usually a hard thing. The only thing that might be difficult is obtaining a gaming license in your state which will include some fee which i don't have idea of how much it might worth and you also have to pass an extensive background check

I don't think be com in a poker dealer is usually a hard thing. The only thing that might be difficult is obtaining a gaming license in your state which will include some fee which i don't have idea of how much it might worth and you also have to pass an extensive background check
Obtaining licence might not also be difficult but to have a good experience on how to manage the game is a key . The reason is that, as a poker dealer you must be very good at the game and you should be versed too.

Obtaining licence might not also be difficult but to have a good experience on how to manage the game is a key . The reason is that, as a poker dealer you must be very good at the game and you should be versed too.
The licence is very critical and it is extremely important to ensure you have a licence . If you are a professional poker player getting the licence is one of the things that you must try to get at all cost to ensure legitimacy of your platform.

The poker dealer monitors all these activities that is going on around the poker table and he is in charge . He make sure that the game is very fair. The poker pot will be huge sometimes in such a way that it will be very difficult for the poker dealer to know who owns what . It is indeed a great activities for the dealer. I want to confirm what it takes to become a poker dealer?
I think that one needs a modicum of self-control, a high capacity for knowledge and an ability to mask your body language or attitude to beat the psychological convention. These are just some attributes needed for a budding poker player