What happened to someone that take loan to Gambling and lose

Anybody that take loan to play gambling and lose is a selfish person. It not advisable to invest or increase the amount of money you used to play gambling, the properbility of winning is 10% out of 100%, to me I have not come across anybody or someone that will take a loan to gamble.

My question here is what will happen to any person that borrow money or take loan to play gambling and letter he/she lost or lose the money.

The person who takes long to gamble should be ready to face the consequences because taking loan to play games is not advisable because the probability of making gains from such venture is very slim.

The person could obviously end up making more loss ,I can't advice anyone to make such moves , when gambling you should only invest what you can afford to lose and not taking loan to gamble

Anybody that take loan to play gambling and lose is a selfish person. It not advisable to invest or increase the amount of money you used to play gambling, the properbility of winning is 10% out of 100%, to me I have not come across anybody or someone that will take a loan to gamble.

My question here is what will happen to any person that borrow money or take loan to play gambling and letter he/she lost or lose the money.
Obtaining a loan and using it for gambling does not speak of financial security, and puts even your collateral at risk of loss in addition.

That's why it's not always advisable to borrow money for gambling because if you loss all the money in the process it will be very difficult to return back the money to the owner, dont borrow money for gambling

Lol i will only advise you to gamble with the money that won't make you cry at the end of the day. Because how on earth are you going to bet with the huge amount of money you borrowed from loan, when you know that the game is either you win or loose.

Back